Weekends Football 25/27 Febuary/29 Febaury/1 March

andykeenan

And to think Arsenal had an extra week to prepare for this with Man City playing in a cup final the weekend

City are something else though, I hate them, but they hit the jackpot (again), by getting Guardiola in. Amazing coaching ability, so well drilled. Yeah he spends a lot, but he gets his philosophy across so quickly to every side he manages

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I despise players like Ozil, he clearly has talent but has no application or drive at all. Its an absolute disgrace

In the second half he got clipped on the face by silva as they both fell over. 

5 mins later Arsenal had an attacking throw in and he was still just standing there holding his face making no effort to get involved

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The Emirates is very empty tonight. Weather playing a part of course, but they will still announce 59k.

Close. From the BBC

The official attendance has been given as 58,420. They must have counted the number of fingers in the stadium, not the number of people.

There's no spark to Arsenal anymore.

I know he wasn't having a great season but criticising Alexis was pretty silly, games like this he'd have been the sort to fire one in from 25 yards or beat a couple of men to set up a chance.

No one can do that for them now, Auba is more a Bent/Vardy type of striker and he just dosen't look as effective in this style of play as at Dortmund.

Â