Crypto currency

PieFacE

Just now, omariqy said:

Long term PieFace. Long term.

I want it all and I want it all now ha.

Nah i'm just a bit sick of Bitcoin drama, from August to late November this year it's been constant drama with Bitcoin, which has stifled growth with altcoins. I just hope we don't fall back into a cycle like that again. 

On 12/14/2017 at 11:17, Risso said:

What wallet etc do you all use.  Been trying to register with Coinbase, and their ID verification system is broken beyond belief.

yeah, no problem with Coinbase verification.
their 'buy' price seems higher than other exchanges though.

I bought through Coinfloor which seems to have very low fees once you pay the initial transfer fee.

If i buy Ark through either Bittrex or Binance:

1) Can i leave the Ark in the exchange? or do i need to create a separate wallet to hold outside the exchange?

2) Can i buy directly in Bittrex without buy BTC first?   

3) I have BTC in Coinfloor, can i send between exchanges? Higher fees that way?

I’m leaving my coins in exchanges, of course there’s risk with that but then there’s risks holding them locally too. 

I think it’s slightly safer having them off my hardware because I’ll delete or lose them.

Ark seems to be doing very well overnight then falling back during the day. Delighted though!!

49 minutes ago, Genie said:

Bitcoin cash has appeared on my Coinbase app, what’s that? Whatever it is it’s doing well, over a third up today.

Roger Ver's attempt at trying to take control of Bitcoin.

I hate it but others like it. Some people believe it may take over Bitcoin and become the "real" Bitcoin.

53 minutes ago, Genie said:

Bitcoin has been steadily creeping down, now into the £11k’s

It's suffering a bit because of the whole insider trading Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash/Coinbase thing that's going on.

It will rebound, but I think anything that affects peoples trust is always going to affect coins and services that require peoples trust.

Coinbase claim they did nothing wrong, but Bitcoin Cash surging in purchases before the general public could buy in... Good job explaining that one Coinbase.

Much needed bear market here now. 

This is going to be fun. A lot of new people have got into crypto, buying coins without doing research and who have never seen their money slash in half. 

Hodl. It will all be fine, just part of the crypto cycle.

Bitcoin will be $40k by Easter.  Suspect it will bounce around $10k Then all altcoins will pump again. In my opinion.

Not sure it's because of the coinbase thing, don't think anyone really cares about that. Think it's just more down to the market growing way too fast and when it starts to drop , people panic sell, especially newbies. 

Now (today or tomorrow, depending where the BTC bounce is)  is the time to go shopping. Everything is on discount.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

I've been buying on the way down. I started at $16k, bought more at $15k and now bought a little bit at $13.5k. I keep thinking it has hit it's low. In the long run I guess it doesn't make a big difference

Edited by tarjei

Â