SHA vs Villa: Discussion Thread

Jez

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon Michelson!! Nice to see you here! :)

Alright Villa Lads lets get too more goals and make it a better score than the one from 19 months ago!!

:P

Thoughts so far:

-They started much better than us, if they'd scored first I'd have been concerned the way the game was going

-Carew still not quite fit, but has won some stuff and proving to be useful, especially in a game where a lump is actually a good out-ball

-Laursen tackle looked a pen to me - think we got a bit fortunate - if it was the other way i'd have been screaming, I can tell you

-We could've really done with another goal, Carew and Gabby both close

-Impressed with Petrov; think he's done pretty well

-Would like to see more of NRC winning some stuff in the middle third, but he does cover some ground and is protecting in front of the back four wuite well

hahahaha first zat knight scores for us when he was at fulham, now ridgewell when he moved to blues, hahaha thats pretty lucky ;) or is it

The lord works in mysterious ways doesn't he! 8)

That just doesn't happen randomly...that's some sort of omen or curse or something **** completely////WEIRD

I bet this is how ridgewell felt after he scored....

_40968850_ridgwell300.jpg

on the inside maybe :P

i can imagine it in the changing room.

Bruce - its not ur fault ridgey ur still my best player, seeing as i brought u from the fantastic villa and all.

ridgewell - no i ment to do it, it was all a plan.

Bruce - ohhh well its ok this once, just dont do it again, or i might have to spank u.