E3 2017

Chindie

5 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Wait until the ubisoft conference, At least Bethesda had some new stuff.

Ubisoft have :

Assassin's Creed - Already shown in MS show

South Park - Shown extensively at last years E3, only here again due to game being massively delayed

Farcry 5 - Well they released a bunch of images & teaser trailers themselves only a week ago... guess we might see some ingame but it's farcry, you know what to expect.

The Crew 2 - See farcry, already announced by themselves less than a month ago....

Rayman & Steep for Nintendo Switch? Both games that have been out some time on other formats

A new splinter cell could save them i guess

As daft as it sounds I am extremely interested in The Crew 2. The first one was an under appreciated gem. It really was an excellent game if you took rhe time to get to know it. Interested to see how they will expand upon it?

Just now, Ingram85 said:

As daft as it sounds I am extremely interested in The Crew 2. The first one was an under appreciated gem. It really was an excellent game if you took rhe time to get to know it. Interested to see how they will expand upon it?

hopefully not like the DLC, the exploration was the fun bit and what set it apart for me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

hopefully not like the DLC, the exploration was the fun bit and what set it apart for me

Definitely. Amp up the exploration, chuck in TDU2 style property/clothes purchasing and I'm sold. 

TDU2 is still my favourite driving game ever. I'd basically love an expanded more next gen-ey version of that.

• Like 1

haha thats a no then...

surprised at that, might be going a bit jack of all trades and trying to go heavier in to the racing, if i wanted a top racing game i wouldnt be playing the crew, not a mention of the map being better or bigger

Great finale! I'm sure Jade and Pey'j were in that promo shot years ago though. Regardless, it appears to have that je ne sais quoi, and heart, that the first game had. 

Ubisoft did well. Not sure how much I'll likely buy, but better than expected.

Sony should have some interesting stuff - they must be showing the new Batman. Everyone knows it exists, knows the name... It must be here.

Â