The Bruce 'in' thread

Villan_of_oz

I just can't handle debating whether Bruce should be sacked or not for another 4 months til the next season kicks off. This doesn't have to be all about loving Steve Bruce but anyone who wants to discuss him or his tactics or anything relevant, without calling for him to be sacked before the season starts (which I find a totally ridiculous notion)...... I say welcome. 

In, out, in, out? Shake it all about? Etc.

It is clear that he is 'in' whether the microcosm of our fanbase on here like it or not. I'm still yet to sing his name, but having heard him speak, I am inclined to give him 'some' time next season to begin to convince me that he is the man. He doesn't have a lot of time however, RDM was afforded a period of time that ultimately seemed to be irrecoverable from - a dicey drop in form this year included. Every team has a poor run at some point. We had a couple.

Didnt take long to become the Bruce Out thread did it.

I will be monitoring this thread till we either get promoted or the thread is moved to ".....other football" whichever happens first.

Bruce In

this is not the "Steve Bruce" thread

its the other, further different "The Bruce in thread"

so here goes

Bruce in

Edited by Grasshopper

Please try to keep Bruce discussions (positive and negative) within the Bruce thread.

Making a thread solely for positivity or for negativity is actively trying to dissuade discussion and only serves to be a sounding board for its audience.

• Like 1