General Election 2017

ender4

7 minutes ago, mockingbird_franklin said:

reminds me of the false looking coached body language posts from earlier in the thread

To be honest, the first thing that sprang to mind was:

But then that's my age. :)

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, mockingbird_franklin said:

unite is the union within my workplace, the crapness of the meme now makes sense

Yeah, it looks like he's used the old word acronym swaparoo without changing the "an" to "a". I have also seen this sort of thing with some American students where they are taught that you put "an" in front of a word if the second word in the sequence starts with a vowel. Weird.

2 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Yeah, it looks like he's used the old word acronym swaparoo without changing the "an" to "a". I have also seen this sort of thing with some American students where they are taught that you put "an" in front of a word if the second word in the sequence starts with a vowel. Weird.

You wot? Acronym swaparoo?

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think opposite. I think Corbyn could have got a lot of undecided voters on board. Completely idiotic move from him esp with his manifesto getting positive pr this week

59 minutes ago, jon_c said:

A Tory free prime time slot to promote his policies. Policies which are mostly very sound, and if he couldn't debate those successfully  against the leaders of the minor parties, then he wouldn't deserve to lead the Labour party, let alone the country. It really should've been a free hit for Labour here. 

Can't agree sorry. Everyone knows he would destroy her but without her there he's got nothing to gain. The other parties are already insignificant so he can't gain against them and he can't get May to answer anything when not there. I'd love to see her being ridiculed by being empty chaired but it wouldn't help Corbyn.

Â