Lower North Stand

wedge

I was in the Holte End (K2) for the Burton game but will be in R4 Lower North tomorrow night towards R3, we prefer to stand, does the standing contingent stretch that far along the Lower North or do they usually sit down? There wasn't two seats together in blocks R1-3. Don't fancy a) being sat down for 90 minutes or B. being told to sit down for 90 minutes! Hopefully some North Lower VT'ers can advise...

5 minutes ago, wedge said:

I was in the Holte End (K2) for the Burton game but will be in R4 Lower North tomorrow night towards R3, we prefer to stand, does the standing contingent stretch that far along the Lower North or do they usually sit down? There wasn't two seats together in blocks R1-3. Don't fancy a) being sat down for 90 minutes or B. being told to sit down for 90 minutes! Hopefully some North Lower VT'ers can advise...

I think you will be fine to stand in that area and most will be stood as its a big game.

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

If you are sensible then most of the time you can send at the back of the lower north. The lower north would be the ideal place for same standing, since it was originally designed as terrace. You get a much better view standing than sitting down at the lower north.

Plus there's virtually no leg room there either!

Â