Weekends football 12/14 August

andykeenan

at this stage Costa is just a super villain, he probably shouldnt have been on pitch at end yet gets the winner and makes a late lung bursting challenge at edge of box

cracking strike by Ginger Pele though

10 hours ago, tom_avfc said:

Was it not Costa in the crowd after he scored as well? Was only half watching so may not have been him but I thought that was an automatic yellow card. 

Conte was in the crowd hugging fans and everything. Reacted like it was the champions league final.

Apparently thats the norm for him, which i think will be mostly enjoyable (if it doesnt start to get tedious) 

28 minutes ago, zak said:

Conte was in the crowd hugging fans and everything. Reacted like it was the champions league final.

Apparently thats the norm for him, which i think will be mostly enjoyable (if it doesnt start to get tedious) 

Yeah I saw this but I think Diego Costa also ran straight into the crowd behind the goal. Grealish got booked for doing similar in the Villa game on Saturday but this seemed similar to when Vidic did so on a yellow card at VP and wasn't shown a second.

I don't really agree with the yellow card for this but it surely can't be applied at some times and not others.

Blackburn are terrible, league one bound. 

Venkys have to be the worst owners in recent times, they took over when they were top 10 in premier league and Big Sam was manager.

Coyle coming in was McLeish esque, it was never going to work.

Â