• Single
    • Married
    • Domestic partnership/unmarried partners
    • Widowed
    • Divorced
    • Separated
    • It's complicated

Plastic man is a nosey fecker ;)

Yeah, sorry. I worked as a journo for many years ... I like to pry. (I could see how it might feel intrusive but actually I'm just genuinely curious about people in the Midlands.)

Edited by Plastic Man

Yeah, sorry. I worked as a journo for many years ... I like to pry. (I could see how it might feel intrusive but actually I'm just genuinely curious about people in the Midlands.)

The villa fans in the midlands are ok but everyone else are words removed
  • Like 1

A football forum is the wrong place for that then. People from all over the world here.

A football forum is the wrong place for that then. People from all over the world here.

You're probably right!

Why Stefan?  Do you live somewhere that isn't in the UK?

If so, do tell us. :)

• Like 2

Why Stefan? Do you live somewhere that isn't in the UK?

If so, do tell us. :)

Hah more fool you. I'm from the West Midlands!

• Like 2

Single, happily so most of the time. Haven't been in what I would call a serious relationship for 6 years. That ended as I wouldn't commit. She wanted to move in together, get engaged and spend too much time together! was reluctant, not because I didn't love her, but I didn't want to settle down at that age, plus she had kids from a previous marriage (who were wonderful) but it felt too much too soon. I still wanted to play the field and go on the piss abroad with my mates. Of course my mates are now all settled down and I'm left on my own! 

Since the last serious relationship I have bounced from causal relationships to adult contact sites and even working my way through female friends/acquaintances on facebook, however at the moment there is nothing happening in my love life. I do feel it is time now to look for a lady to spend time with...

• Like 1

Single, happily so most of the time. Haven't been in what I would call a serious relationship for 6 years. That ended as I wouldn't commit. She wanted to move in together, get engaged and spend too much time together! was reluctant, not because I didn't love her, but I didn't want to settle down at that age, plus she had kids from a previous marriage (who were wonderful) but it felt too much too soon. I still wanted to play the field and go on the piss abroad with my mates. Of course my mates are now all settled down and I'm left on my own! 

Since the last serious relationship I have bounced from causal relationships to adult contact sites and even working my way through female friends/acquaintances on facebook, however at the moment there is nothing happening in my love life. I do feel it is time now to look for a lady to spend time with...

This sounds like the plot of Fever Pitch ...  :)

Â