All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

I'm not arguing, just saying the picture would have made more sense if the price tag was on the actual coat-hanger.

what do you think the price tag is on if it isn't on the hanger?

Well, it's on a piece of string that's hanging from the belt loop of the 'shorts'. Good joke though.

• Like 1

I'm not arguing, just saying the picture would have made more sense if the price tag was on the actual coat-hanger.

what do you think the price tag is on if it isn't on the hanger?

Well, it's on a piece of string that's hanging from the belt loop of the 'shorts'. Good joke though.

The "shorts" must be camouflaged.

• Like 1

They are camouflage as far as I can tell, unless it's another one of those optical illusion pictures.

Link's working fine.

Edited by useless
  • Like 3

Not sure what's going on there, everything's fine for me with firefox. Maybe try clearing your cache or something. Your not missing out on much they're just the same 'camo shorts' as posted on the last page

By the way, sorry for the lack of funny pictures everyone.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

I see the picture but looks like some of the images are disabled. Which I think is something that firefox let's you do. Sometimes for me, images just don't download properly and I have to refresh the page. As I say they're exactly the same shorts posted on the last page and there's an option to look at them from the back and a close-up of one of the belt loops.

I don't know I'd have to figure out how to use imigur or something. If you really want to see them then your best bet would just be to go in store and ask to see a pair, I'm sure they must have them in stock.

Â