What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Alice Cooper on Planet Rock - he took over the 9pm to 1am slot this week and I l;ike his taste in tunes!

He knows his stuff.

Alice_Cooper_-_Pretties_for_You.jpg

This is a great album, mostly overlooked which is a shame because it's better than the silliness that came after. Saying that, no doubt he's still enjoying the funds his silly period provided :lol:

Alice Cooper -

'Living' and 'Fields Of Regret' are great too.

Alice Cooper on Planet Rock - he took over the 9pm to 1am slot this week and I l;ike his taste in tunes!

He knows his stuff.

This is a great album, mostly overlooked which is a shame because it's better than the silliness that came after. Saying that, no doubt he's still enjoying the funds his silly period provided :lol:

Alice Cooper -

'Living' and 'Fields Of Regret' are great too.

I have all Vince's stuff, but this one is one of my faves and pretty much undiscovered

The Saga Of Jesse Jane

He knows his stuff.

This is a great album, mostly overlooked which is a shame because it's better than the silliness that came after. Saying that, no doubt he's still enjoying the funds his silly period provided :lol:.

I've been a big fan of Mr.Furnier for years, I was even at his London Marquee gig (Alice Trashes the Marquee), which is considered one of his most famous live performances due to the size of the venue and his popularity at the time. And apart from his trad-metal era (Constrictor, Raise your fist etc) and soft-rock shite like Trash (Desmond Child, need I say more?) he's done some fantastic stuff. In fact, the sequence of albums from Love it to Death up to and including Welcome to my Nightmare contain some absolute top material.

Â