Thread for Transfer Suggestions

JohnCresswell

I have a suggestion.

Stop lying to us and tell us how much money we have. With Doug telling everyone our transfer targets, we might as well know the 'new' budget, because it's clear the targetting of Alan Stubbs shows that not only had David's gold pot at the end of the rainbow gone, but even the James Beattie money has got smaller....

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Independant today report that the arrival of Park Ji Sung at ManUre could spell the end for Liam Miller, Keiran Richardson and/or John O'Shea

All three would add significantly to the squad.

Liam Miller wouldn't, he's rubbish.

I wouldnt say no to seeing Richardson or O'Shea at VP next season.

Every chance at the WBA and Manchester United games. :winkold:

For us the transfer window is over, still at least we are not Leeds!

Nope they've signed 3 players!

And I think the phrase might start to sound a bit hollow next season as they could well be joining us again next season and no doubt out spending us in next summer's transfer window as well. :bang:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what about henri camara?

Hes mentioned on the previous page of this thread and i got called bone idle for not looking on google for why the rugby ball is shaped like an egg, so god know what that makes you mate :twisted:

saha on loan for 1 year from the mancs?

it seems they are wanting him to go out on loan for a year.

if this IS the case then a cheeky 6 million bid should be tempting to fergie ( not the fit bird from black eyed peas but the dour faced scottish tit who miss manages manc ure)

Young Chelsea forward available for £2 million - Portsmouth are looking at him to replace Yakubu.

Will he be next season's Peter Crouch?

hehe, with all this talk of take overs and the like this brought a smile to my face.

thanks for that one. :lol:

Louis Saha is faster and more of centre forward but has barely played for United due to injury problems. Very good goals to games record at both Fulham and Man U.

Alan Smith is technically better, imo, and would add bite to any attack he is in. United supporting mates don't reckon that he is good enough for United, but he always gives 100%.

Different players giving different things to the side

I think our need is for an Alan Smith more than a Saha even if it is always more fun to have signed a goalscorer. We have Angel who just needs the ammunition provided to him. Smith would do more of the donkey work required, whereas Saha and Angel would likely be trying to do the same thing - and we'd still be left with the problem we started with i.e. insufficient ammo.

There's the added incentive for Smith that he has worked with DOL before in a successful Leeds side (on the pitch at least !!).

Mbala Biscotte - Congolese striker. Although I believe he has signed for Nantes in France. He is a forward in the Lamptey mould i.e. full of trickery. Although we would hope he would be a bit more successful than auld Nii.