Driveclub

dubbs

I'm sticking with it too, its too much fun to give up on. I'll be on this later.

Gotta say you've wracked up a shitload of points for the club - good work

Yeah, re-doing a BMW drift challenge over and over to get that top star will do that :P

Think we are about 31,500 in the world. We need a few more members.

Anyone else wanna join in?

Probably for the best. What an absolute bloody shambles. Such a bloody shame as underneath all the carnage is an absolutely brilliant game dying to get out. Can't see Evolution surviving past this, don't think sony are too impressed by the sounds of it either. They need to give ALL the dlc away as free now, anything less and they are a dead company.

Edited by Ingram85

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a 4 hour session, not one single issue at all. On a weekend night too. Couldn't do that top spyker drift time so put my efforts into a time trial.

Canada, track one in from the last (middle of the 3 one), pagani huarya, 00.41.333. 202nd best time in the world. Quite chuffed with that. Looking forward to seeing what I can do on that track once I've unlocked the Hennessey GT.

Anyone still on this here? VT DHUTWU could do with a few more members. I've got us up to 2.25 million pts and we are approx 45,250 in the world. I wonder how many clubs there are in total?

I'm back in love with this game.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Another problem free session. Just unlocked the Hennessey. Christ its quick, its a bit of a beast to handle too.

It's the best racer I've played. I wish the game I've been playing the past few days was the game at launch. Its sublime.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoooooooly shit the weather effects look good in this game.  I love how the raindrops are reacting to the acceleration, braking and cornering of the car and the moments when the car crests a hill and all of the sudden the sun lights up the standing water on the road causing a snowblindess effect is just :wub:  

It's a real shame the business side of the industry got in the way of them being able to put this game out when it was ready rather than when the marketing dictated because I think it would have got a significantly better reaction had the weather been in the game. 

• Like 3

Get past the first few opening bits and bobs, unlock a few of the cars and allow yourself to get used to the handling model and you'll be in driving nirvana. Then unlock your first supercar and it gets mental.

Time trials is what this game is all about for me.

Oh and dubbz, I got your challenge but I was too late for it? It said it had expired :(

Â