Driveclub

dubbs

Gaaaah! Mid race, points to add to the club....

"You have been disconnected from the servers"

FffffUUUUUUUUUU!!!

So points can only be added to your club when you are connected. Also just found out you can't use unlocked club cars offline either.

Still, always those time trials to have fun with.

Such a Jekyll and Hyde game :)

Edited by Ingram85

Just picked this up.

Do you wanna join the VT club?

Yeah - I sent a request when I first played.

Impressed with the mechanics so far - the cars have the correct amount of weight and traction which is always a bonus. Somewhere between the dryness of Gran Turismo and the arcade feel of NfS.

• Like 1

Looks like evolution are having a hard time of it tonight, reports of mass server disconnects. Must be all the plebs playing it on a Friday night to unwind.

Fingers crossed it gets better.

The servers on this game are **** abysmal.

Yep. Get used to it too as I think it will be at least a month or so until its all fixed. Luckily, this game's time trials are the embodiment of the term 'just one more go'. Enough to crack on with while we wait.

Yeah the online stuff is poor at the moment. Waiting ages for a game to start and being randomly kicked off. Oh and already seen some cheats on there too. Average speed trial vs a score of over 9000mph!!

Just played a couple of races online no problems. Hopefully they're sorting the servers out now.

Good - I haven't been on it at all since I first bought it because of the lack of online stability.

I wonder how much of it is to do with them fixing the servers and how much of it is to do with the playerbase just giving up and moving on to something else?  I saw a quip elsewhere that it's not going to be a problem that the clubs are limited to six people because that isn't far off the number of folk who still haven't traded the game in. 

This game will probably go down as one of the biggest disasters of recent years from a PR and financial point of view, even if the bit they did manage to get out is quite enjoyable.  

I'm sticking with it too, its too much fun to give up on. I'll be on this later.

Gotta say you've wracked up a shitload of points for the club - good work

Yeah, re-doing a BMW drift challenge over and over to get that top star will do that :P

Think we are about 31,500 in the world. We need a few more members.

Â