Week 4 Laaandan baby

Tegis

UTTER RAPING!

Its times like this that i wished id backed my pre-game hunch of a massive blowout in the Giants favour...... oh wait i did! :D

Eli and Donnell are sublime and the offense on the whole is superb.  Eli up around 75% and thats with about 5 drops and a BS INT that was a TD!

No one picked the Giants before the game also.  Watching the NFL Network coverage only Bill Cowher picked us and that was in a close game.

Veteran coach with a solid short week plan over new coach on short week for the first time all day.

Off to the Raiders Dolphins game tonight.

Never watch NFL anymore. Who/what should I look out for?

All I know is neither of these teams are doing particularly well at the moment...

Look out for me in a Jets tee shirt  :D

Raider fan for the day today. But think the Fins will win it

I kind of want to support the Dolphins but no idea why.

Think I'll see what the people around me are like. If we're sat with a load of raiders fans then I'll get in the spirit and support them, and obviously vice versa for the fins.

Either way, can't wait.

Saw loads of Raiders fans that had come over from America on the tube the other day. They all looked as if they were in a 70s biker gang, was pretty cool. 

I think they need to allocate a section to each set of fans to get some noise going. The atmospehere at the Steelers v Vikings game was great but that was because it was a brilliant game. When it's a blowout (see 49ers-Jags last year) and all the fans are spread out the atmosphere is flat as hell.

Â