Week 4 Laaandan baby

Tegis

Yeah probably, from what I hear.

As for atmosphere at Wembley, before the game it was awesome. Real excitement, and like I said the Raiders fans were great, they had a little pocket behind their end that they took over and made a lot of noise.

However the one sided nature of the game meant the atmosphere got pretty flat pretty quickly during the game. The fans being spread out and the neutral nature of probably the majority of the crowd meant it was pretty difficult for any atmosphere to get going when nothing was happening on the field.

There were quite a lot of Dolphins fans to my left (behind where the Dolphins coaching staff were) who were pretty noisy, but that was about all.

So yeah, before the game and when things actually happened on the field it was superb. But there were a lot of flat points.

Interesting to compare this to a game in the States. And it just doesn't compare at all atmosphere wise. The Redskins game I went to a fortnight ago was just totally different, a wall of noise when defending third downs. Massive noise on scoring TDs. The problem is that the vast majority of the crowd at Wembley games isn't there to give partizan support to one of the teams but just to watch the game. And the atmosphere suffers. Although it's good to see all the different shirts being worn and the level of interest that exists here. 

The problem they will have if they ever get a London franchise is will the people who have been following the NFL for years and have their own allegiances be interested in supporting a new franchise. I know I wouldn't. 

Having said all that I will continue to go to the games over here as it really is a great day out and it is good to see the games even if it's not your team involved 

Interesting to compare this to a game in the States. And it just doesn't compare at all atmosphere wise. The Redskins game I went to a fortnight ago was just totally different, a wall of noise when defending third downs. Massive noise on scoring TDs. The problem is that the vast majority of the crowd at Wembley games isn't there to give partizan support to one of the teams but just to watch the game. And the atmosphere suffers. Although it's good to see all the different shirts being worn and the level of interest that exists here. 

The problem they will have if they ever get a London franchise is will the people who have been following the NFL for years and have their own allegiances be interested in supporting a new franchise. I know I wouldn't. 

Having said all that I will continue to go to the games over here as it really is a great day out and it is good to see the games even if it's not your team involved 

This is it.

If they allocated sections it might help.

But it would be the same with any sport. I bet those exhibition "soccer" games they have in the States don't have the same sort of atmospheres as prem games do.

I went to 3 of them and the Dolphins/Giants definitely had the best atmosphere for me. Don't know if it's just because it was the first one, but I was pretty much the only Giants fan in the entire section - so much green. But it'll never compare to have a stadium full of fans of a team. There's too many there for the novelty or fans of teams who couldn't really care less about the outcome. Nothing wrong with that, but it does kill the atmosphere a bit.

Brady looking very human. Though he has 1 weapon offensively, OL looks shaky and no run game. Any player would look worse with that. Biggest surprise was how many points they gave up, they have some pretty damn good defensive players.

Â