Ticket Info

villan_avfc

Tottenham v Villa 

Barclays Premier League 

White Hart Lane

Date: Sunday May 11 - 3pm

Ticket Allocation: 2,936 

Prices: Upper Tier - £36 [adults], £19 [O65s] and £17 [u16s].

Lower Tier - £32 [adults], £16 [O65s] and £14 [u16s] 

Wheelchair Allocation: 5 spaces 

As part of the Premier League initiative to drive away attendance at football matches, which has seen us provide 10 free coaches to 10 away games this season - including this fixture - Villa will also be subsidising the cost of every ticket for this match by £5. This means an adult ticket that was £41 will now cost you £36 and U16s tickets in the Upper Tier will be reduced to £17 from £22.

Monday April 7: On sale to season card holders who have attended 10 or more Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14.

Tuesday April 8: On sale to season card holders who have attended seven or more Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14.

Wednesday April 9: On sale to season card holders who have attended five or more Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14. 

Thursday April 10: On sale to season card holders who have attended four or more Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14. 

Friday April 11: On sale to season card holders who have attended three or more Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14. 

Monday April 14: On sale to season card holders who have attended two or more Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14. 

Tuesday April 15: On sale to season card holders who have attended one or more Premier League away fixtures in 2013-14. 

Wednesday April 16: On sale to 2013-14 season card holders. 

Thursday April 17: On sale to supporters with an away booking history in the 2013-14 season.

Tuesday April 22: General sale.

Coach Travel: Departure 9am - First 10 coaches free. Further coach spaces £21 per person. 

*One ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history 

Buy info: hotline 0800 612 0970, in person at Villa Village or New Street or from online box office.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3745580,00.html

ticket info for spurs. good to see the club subsidise tickets by a fiver. hopefully more of that next season and less of this free coach bollocks. but that's for another thread...

should be a good day out in north london!

Just booked these, they were really stringent counting up my away games twice (jobsworth), said we'd got about 500 left in the upper and then all of the lower (not allowed to choose which is nice seeing as they're cheaper and I've never been lower, or seen a win there for that matter!)

Regardless of where we are and if it's important or not, it's the last day of the season...

I'd know what I'd rather do - Tottenham away, lav it!

Â