Ticket Info

villan_avfc

How on earth are these still on sale!? I'm struggling to back-up our claim of best away fans in the league when we're currently taking hardly anyone to our penultimate game just down the road from OT and the last day of the season looks like it's going down to booking history!

'Ohhhhh Lord, not as staunch as we thought support'

I don't get why people are saying how come we arnt selling out now. Why should we being ripped off to go watch villa lose at Man city and spurs with a squad who don't care one bit for the fans and a manager who is totally clueless. I went to Everton and Newcastle away lost both matches in the last 5 minutes with the players just throwing it away. Its very hard to go and follow that crap.

Ay surprised city aint near selling out but I did think spurs would be near enough sold out by now. Anyone that thinks we have the best away support or even one of the best away support's in the country are deluded. We aint even close.

Imo, man utd, man city, liverpool,everton,newcastle,sunderland, leeds,arsenal,spurs,chelsea,west ham, are all better followed away from home than villa. With our location and catchment area we should have better home and away support at times. Everton have always had a big away following regardless. Anyway back on topic, I think the reason it aint going to sell out that quick because people have completely lost faith with this season now

• 2 weeks later...

Mine were delivered today along with free coach tix.
Makes me feel sick thinking of needing something out of this game though, would be just as bad as going down @"Tha Lane" as it would at SHA for me :(

Still haven't received my tickets yet either, hopefully they come tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday. If not will have to do what I did for the Arsenal game collect duplicate tickets at the game  <_<

Edited by Avflife

Â