PuntersAdvice Betting Log

PuntersAdvice

PuntersAdvice, I'm going to give you some advice: please stop now before you lose everything.

I tend to think that these types of threads (that seem to appear to all football forums) are started by 15 year old kids who think they can win lots of money betting on football and run a thread like this to prove it. No money actually gets placed on anything and the thread disintegrates after the kid realises that in the long run the bookmaker's always win.

I still don't really understand this, if it were a VT member, fair enough, but this guy posts the same thing on loads of sites - literally exactly the same posts, e.g. here and here. So I don't really see what he's getting out of it.

I particularly like the feedback on the Leicester forum.

Don't mean to be rude, but I think you're a bit shite at this. You might want to find a new hobby.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

This will be a medium term project that will last for a minimum of 2 years.

Oh, the humanity.

Well he's lost £320 in 2 months, I think he'll be down to 0 long before his 2 years is up.

Based on his results so far I'd probably just stick it all on red.

• Like 3

So I don't really see what he's getting out of it.

Maybe he planned for this to go well and then setup a pay for tips site where people pay to get his "great" advice.

• Like 2

So I don't really see what he's getting out of it.

Maybe he planned for this to go well and then setup a pay for tips site where people pay to get his "great" advice.

I'm planning to win the lottery this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

With the Liverpool to win the title bet a loser as well, the balance stands at 583 units.

I'll take over with some picks "for entertainment purposes only". (prices quoted are all from NitrogenSports)

Nice (+1 goal) -172: risk 80 units to win 46.51

Lorient (+1 goal) -142: risk 62 units to win 43.66

Guingamp (+1 goal) +119: 49 units

Ajaccio (+2 goals) +108: 50 units

Nantes +206: 29 units

Nantes DNB +115: 43 units

Kayseri Erciyesspor (+1.5 goals) +113: 28 units

Genclerbirligi (+1.5 goals) -112: risk 35 units to win 31.25

(Lots of frogball...)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

lump on forest for 1st game of the season now.you can get around 4/7(they're at home).they're playibg blackpool who are in big trouble.they only have 6 players and are using trialists in their friendlies.this price won't last long.their odds will shorten hugely so get your bets  on now.

lump on forest for 1st game of the season now.you can get around 4/7(they're at home).they're playibg blackpool who are in big trouble.they only have 6 players and are using trialists in their friendlies.this price won't last long.their odds will shorten hugely so get your bets  on now.

Stuart Pearce is the manager of Forest. He is beyond woeful.

Seeing as the OP has been absent since February, I'm locking this. If anyone wants to something similar this season, please start a new thread for it. Thanks.