Allan Evans on the "Voice"

TRO

Did anyone spot Allan Evans supporting his son on the "voice" on Saturday Night.....pretty sure it was him?

Myles Evans is his sons name

lets get voting guys.

I asked my mother, who watched this show, if she saw him - she said she didn't, but should have really, as she was a big fan through the late 70s to late 80s. She asked what song did his son sing?

Edited by hogso

I'd watch Villa 0-0 Hull from this season a thousand times before I'd ever watch the Voice.

would you stretch that to 0-2....just negotiating to find your position of hate for the voice.

Looks just like his dad.

the-voice-2014-uk-auditions-3-small-2-25

....has the neck of a centre half

Funnily enough, I actually watched it - well it was on in the room. I had no idea that lad was AE's son, but he did come across as quite a nice bloke - he's a law student who's never sung in public before, but his sister put him up for it. 

Won't be watching any further though. 

I'd watch Villa 0-0 Hull from this season a thousand times before I'd ever watch the Voice.

would you stretch that to 0-2....just negotiating to find your position of hate for the voice.

I'd watch Chelsea 8-0 Villa before I watched the voice.

Football > garbage

• Like 3

I'd watch Chelsea 8-0 Villa before I watched the voice.

Football > garbage

Would you watch this over watching the voice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzUXHE1Frr4

Â