Abdisalam Ibrahim

Villan4Life

As a Norwegian i know about this lad. Great player at his best, and loads of potetial. Ibrahim is Godgifted on the ball. He's got amazing technique. When he runs with the ball, few people can follow him. He can do things with the ball, not many other players can do.

Although, being one of the greatest prospects in Norway for years, the competition for him may be huge.

Well I disagree about this sentiment, I don't think he stands out at all with those characteristics. Amazing technique? God-gifted on the ball? You are obviously describing Ronaldinho, Messi or Ronaldo, and certainly not the average wasn't-to-be talent from Somalia. He will never be a Premier League-player, just like Stefan Johansen who moved to Celtic. Norwegian midfielders just don't have it in them, they are schooled to pass the ball short, run like crazy, take few chances and be good tactically. The world has a surplus of such players, that's why we never go anywhere.

He was very much looked upon as a big talent several years ago. He played like 10 minutes distance from me, I remember there was a lot of talk about him. He went to city very young as many players do and got nowhere. Was loaned out to different clubs, been in Norway now for two season for Strømsgodset(they have a relationship with city,albeit small). He has not really impressed me at all, and if there was anyone we should have gotten from there it should have been johansen, though I feel this level will be too high for him as well, at least right now. You never know, he could suddenly rapidly improve and become good but I think that city move ruined it for him. 

So you mean City can't commit to a serious relationship and are just stringing Strømsgodset along, the bastards...

i find links like this funny, as soon as we get linked to a player of a non-uk nationality, somebody pops up on here of said nationality claiming that player to be the best in the world

i for one havnt heard of him, theres got to be a reason why hes so cheap and man city are prepared to let him go? clearly not going to set the league on fire otherwise theyd keep him

Â