Berson leaving?

KSV

Is Berson leaving in the Summer ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Is Berson leaving in the Summer ?

• Berson is leaving
    • Berson is staying

maybe i should of made it a POLL.. but who thinks Berson is leaving in the summer

I do. I cant see any other reason why hes not playing infront of an unfit Djembax2. Or Hendrie or Davis for that matter.

I think hes our best midfielder and hes being wasted on the bench.

Thoughts... Is he off?

I dont think DOL has made up his mind to be honist.

Thing with Berson is, he aint a macann type player yet he aint a hendrie type player either, in between.

Dol like to play with a creative/attacking midfielder and a defensive midfielder.(like me in footy manger)

As Berson aint either he abit stuck.

Thats what i think anyway and i hope he dont leave :)

i voted leaving... i got a feeling DOL would see what we all see and play him.. theres got to be something going on behind the scenes.. especially with the rumour that he almost left on the final day of the transfer window...

i hope he stays. It makes you wonder why we bought dj-dj though. mccann, hendrie, berson, hitz, davis. With solano and barry also capable of moving, it make syou wonder. IMO, dj-dj is the worst out of the lot of them, i hope davis gets a game though, he looks quality. DOL bought the wrong sort of player if you ask me.

i hope he stays. It makes you wonder why we bought dj-dj though. mccann, hendrie, berson, hitz, davis. With solano and barry also capable of moving, it make syou wonder. IMO, dj-dj is the worst out of the lot of them, i hope davis gets a game though, he looks quality. DOL bought the wrong sort of player if you ask me.

I know you shouldn't judge after a couple of games but from what I've seen Djemba Djemba brings nothing to the team that Berson doesn't...stinks of panic buying to me. If O'Leary lets Hitz and Berson go in the summer and keeps Djemba Djemba I'll start to think he's maybe lost the plot.

I thought the Djemba twins were good against Arsenal (what I saw of them anyway). He went through Henry and Vieira at 60mph and was strategically brought off after the hour for fear of being sent off. Pure commitment and desire to impress. 2 things Carlton Cole could do well to emulate.

From what I gather, O'Leary has no say in whether Hitz stays or not, thats all down to contract stuff. Expect to see him start a fair few games during the run in, if only to tie up a valuable asset to a long contract so we don't see him dissapear for peanuts.

Berson is a strange one. I would speculate he doesn't get on with either his team mates or O'Leary. There can be no other logical explanation. I think he'll stay though.....

Spot on there BOF me and the misses said the same thing at that match , Dj Dj was the first player to really put a good meaty tackle in that match everybody else seemed to have to much respect for them , when all it needed was someone to really get stuck in . I would like to see at least 45 minutes of Berson and Dj Dj together playing as they did at Nantes in the centre of the midfield

He's GONE

could 1 player ever be more humilated ?

left in the reserves for 4 months

dropped for an injured player for 4 matches

dropped for Djemba Djemba

there is only being dropped for Peter Whittingham to make it the biggest insult ever dished out to a human being ....

hadn't heard that about Berson recomending Dj Dj ... maybe they played well together in France and Berson thought it would help him improve .... or maybe they are looking to re- form the best villa partnership since Bosnich and Yorke :-)

Note ..this is 100% made up and not the start of a Bishop and Morley style rumour

Â