Berson leaving?

KSV

Is Berson leaving in the Summer ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Is Berson leaving in the Summer ?

• Berson is leaving
    • Berson is staying

especially with the rumour that he almost left on the final day of the transfer window...

Hmmmm....... I find that rumour a bit suspicious to be completely honest. He was so busy leaving, he helped persuade D2 to come to the club

I haven't voted as my position is the same as BOF and Ligs, hope he stays wouldn't be shocked if he leaves

I'm still undecided on this one, i think o' leary might still be integrating him into the team, if he really had no condifence in him why would he have played him against the likes of chelsea? I just think he hasnt been here long enough to get priority in the team although Djemba-Djemba walked into the team i guess thats off the back of him being a Man U player so "he must be worth a start or two" O leary watches and analyses the same games we do and if he cant see Berson is a decent player who definitely deserves a place in the team then i'm lost for words, if he chased him for all that time then decides that his above average performances for us arent good enough and ships him out well once again i'm lost for words.

Voted staying.

Berson will be around next season, and will be a bigger part of the squad.

It's a big big jump from Ligue 1, and not all players are able to make the jump at the pace Drogba has, or that Sonny Anderson (God) did when moving to Barca from ASM (before coming back and banging in the goals for my beloved OL). L1 has nurtured some tremendous talent in its time... but it does more often that not takes time to show itself. If DOL doesn't know that, and can't see the talent in Berson, he's frankly not worth his salt.

I've trusted DOL's judgement all along on this one and the softly-softly approach seemed to reap its rewards when berson made his first starts for the villa. I think we'll see more and more of him as the season come to a conclusion.

Â