Aliens

MessiWillSignForVilla

I read the article and stopped at the point when it went into conspiracy central 

But my news app on me phone finds other articles I may be interested in once I read a story and it did come back with some  Egyptian UFO coins

One coin seems to depict a spacecraft flying above the ground while another one shows the head of an extra-terrestrial being with an extremely large head with bulging black eyes. These characteristics are commonly associated with aliens.

well , that's me convinced then :wacko:

xaliens-on-ancient-coins-featured-990x556_jpg_pagespeed_ic_8yzOYejCIA.jpg

There are supposedly dozens of references to aliens in ancient art and artefacts. Some are fairly interesting - the 'battle over Nuremberg' is a fun one, there's loads of them supposedly in hieroglyphics. All nonsense of course but still, a fun read.

Speaking of which, I've been listening today to a podcast about the Betty and Barney Hill case. That's a truly fascinating story especially with the recordings of their regression through their alleged experiences. More or less spawned the whole alien abduction thing on their own. All because Barney watched the Twilight Zone and it went into his subconscious. Probably.

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Speaking of which, I've been listening today to a podcast about the Betty and Barney Hill case. That's a truly fascinating story especially with the recordings of their regression through their alleged experiences. More or less spawned the whole alien abduction thing on their own. All because Barney watched the Twilight Zone and it went into his subconscious. Probably.

The American government needed something to test their hallucinogenic bioweapons on.

Just now, darrenm said:

The American government needed something to test their hallucinogenic bioweapons on.

Possibly. There's loads of weird touches to that story. Radar did apparently see something, there was evidence something possibly happened to them, etc etc. Interesting story.

The Coronado Group Abduction is a fun one too. A hotel full of supposed abductees all have a variety of whacky alien encounters on the same night, all whilst Bill Clinton was staying there.

I love this shit. Don't believe a word of it, but the stories are fascinating.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I read the article and stopped at the point when it went into conspiracy central 

But my news app on me phone finds other articles I may be interested in once I read a story and it did come back with some  Egyptian UFO coins

well , that's me convinced then :wacko:

xaliens-on-ancient-coins-featured-990x556_jpg_pagespeed_ic_8yzOYejCIA.jpg

his missus is problem hogging the telly!

Â