Aliens

MessiWillSignForVilla

I've seen a UFO, and so has my Dad. What I saw was a pulsating light in the sky which was stationary to begin with, moved up, back down again, then to the left, and then disappeared. It got really bright at one stage, almost blinding, and then just completely went out. My Dad's is much better though. He saw one really close with a load of other people, it was a big cigar shaped object hovering about 50 foot of the ground and shot off in a second. 

I believe that what some people, especially in the US, are seeing could almost certainly be put down to military aircraft of which haven't been disclosed yet. But some things I just can't explain.

Aliens I do believe in, as, like others have said, it's highly unlikely that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in the Universe. 

Of course there are aliens. Even on this planet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAAgrsyUZY

But more seriously, as many else have said the odds for life on other planets, even intelligent life, are quite good. If there is any intelligent life on this planet is sometimes questionable.

And UFO's do exist. Whether they are alens visiting us or just something natural on this planet is another question. Unfortunately probably the latter.

Aliens? Yeah I believe in them.

Aliens that have visited us? No. Or rather I think it's HUGELY unlikely.

I dislike people who say they believe (or don't believe) in UFOs. It's stating the obvious (or just being wrong)

I think the logic is that they're intelligent and are able to hide from us :)

That is 100% correct.

Just think about it for a minute: There has been a war going on somewhere on this planet since time began ( there is one going on right now in Afganistan )

Drugs are a worldwide problem that is getting worse, and that causes a lot of deaths ( not just from an overdose )

Moslems in various countries go around blowing themselves up along with a few innocent people while they are at it.

America is the biggest country on the planet and a lot of people die there from guns.

If you had superior inteligence and was looking down on all this....would you want to join in, or make friends ?

And the bottom line is, if aliens did make contact  the first thing we would do is send some people over to convert them to christianity, or die trying,then the islamics would come along and start blowing them up because they are all infidels.

No wonder we have not seen any sign of inteligent life out there.

someone posted on facebook how "we know more about space than we do about what's on the bottom of our oceans" recently, and one of the guys i work with almost had a meltdown. i absolutely agree with him that it's nonsense, but his reaction to how people couldn't grasp the single most obvious problem with that statement was hilarious. he was nerdraging like hell, saying "BUT THERE ARE OCEANS IN SPACE" over and over again. It was epic

Sounds like he may have an as-yet undiagnosed behavioural condition :)

If there was intelligent life that had been visiting us by spacecraft for thousands of years and watching us we would know about it.

How? Because just like the British Empire did to new places we discovered we would already be enslaved by our new Alien overlords doing whatever the **** they told us to do.

Is there life somewhere out there in the Universe? Absolutely.... its too big a place for there not to be.

they could be scones

every time they land and try to comunicate they end up cut in half, smeared with preserve and eaten as a great big eff off by us

the scone drones are pooping themselves they don't get earth on the Sunday evangelising rota

• 3 years later...

thread necro...

Did anyone catch this conversation on the Eddie Mair slot on PM?
I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry and clearly Eddie was struggling on how much credence to give it. A British UFO and conspiracy theorist has died in Poland. The Poles have said ‘natural causes’ but he was relatively young and had sent messages to his family and a friend just a couple of days earlier saying to investigate if he died.

The problem was, the guy on the radio, his friend, was convinced he had been abducted by aliens and turned in to a weapons system and creatures from another dimension are in league with secret powers on earth. You get the drift. A guy has died, his family might be listening so you need a level of respect. But people that knew him are utterly convinced this was the work of interdimensional beings in league with Nazis and Zionists.

It was a fascinating tightrope walk between news and entertainment.

Huff Post

A British conspiracy theorist found dead in Poland was “terminated” by “sophisticated elements” who then “brought him back” having “reprogrammed” him, a friend has claimed.

Â