Premier League Top Scorer 2013/14

P.O.B

- Van Persie is 100% guaranteed to win the trophy if he stays fit, his goals-pr-minute ratio is very, very stable the last few seasons (3123 - 26, 3331 - 30, 1770 - 18, 1252 - 9)

- Aguero will not, because they have too many good strikers. They will rotate before and after CL-games, he has to go to Argentina for International games etc. Will end up at 16-19 goals

- Suarez has 32 games to win it, and who knows what he will do next? Probably spit at someone, is my best guess. If he stays at Liverpool, I'm guessing 20 goals max

- Rooney has too much going on around him at the moment, don't think he will settle before 6-7 games are played already. Has over 25 league goals in two of his last 4 seasons though...

- Benteke doesn't have good enough players around him, but if he can come close to 20 we should be really happy. 

- Bale is not a striker, so what he did last season is probably the pinnacle of what he can expect in that regard. He is good, but he is lightyears away from what Ronaldo did at United when he played in somewhat the same role. Ronaldo was seldom a striker for United, he just floated wherever he wanted to and he got 31 goals. That is something Bale will never copy. Some will say it is because Ronaldo played for a better team, but I would argue it is not much easier when you have so many good players around you always trying to score that goal

- Sturridge is very good, but not someone who will get 25 league goals ever

- Giroud as well, can easily get 15-20 goals in a season if he plays 35+ games, but that isn't enough to win the prize

- Lukaku will score lots of goals, but will be rotated - and who knows what Chelsea will buy before the window shuts? They will score tons from midfield instead

- All the others have no chance in hell winning the top prize in terms of scoring goals

- Van Persie is 100% guaranteed to win the trophy if he stays fit, his goals-pr-minute ratio is very, very stable the last few seasons (3123 - 26, 3331 - 30, 1770 - 18, 1252 - 9)

- Aguero will not, because they have too many good strikers. They will rotate before and after CL-games, he has to go to Argentina for International games etc. Will end up at 16-19 goals

- Suarez has 32 games to win it, and who knows what he will do next? Probably spit at someone, is my best guess. If he stays at Liverpool, I'm guessing 20 goals max

- Rooney has too much going on around him at the moment, don't think he will settle before 6-7 games are played already. Has over 25 league goals in two of his last 4 seasons though...

- Benteke doesn't have good enough players around him, but if he can come close to 20 we should be really happy. 

- Bale is not a striker, so what he did last season is probably the pinnacle of what he can expect in that regard. He is good, but he is lightyears away from what Ronaldo did at United when he played in somewhat the same role. Ronaldo was seldom a striker for United, he just floated wherever he wanted to and he got 31 goals. That is something Bale will never copy. Some will say it is because Ronaldo played for a better team, but I would argue it is not much easier when you have so many good players around you always trying to score that goal

- Sturridge is very good, but not someone who will get 25 league goals ever

- Giroud as well, can easily get 15-20 goals in a season if he plays 35+ games, but that isn't enough to win the prize

- Lukaku will score lots of goals, but will be rotated - and who knows what Chelsea will buy before the window shuts? They will score tons from midfield instead

- All the others have no chance in hell winning the top prize in terms of scoring goals

A fair analysis but you've forgotten Soldado who has a shout,

Â