The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

Supergrass Alright just came up on my mp3 player. Which reminded me of the Ashley Young chant. Can't remember if I ever put it up on here.

edit: seems I did, for some reason I didn't spot it before

We got Young, he runs fast,

Bit of skill, then he's past,

He scored 2, past the shite, he's aaaaalllright,

Do we like Young?

We've very suuure,

as he runs, as he turns,

Nice freekick, with some curl

We got young

He runs fast

Bit of skll

Then he's past

All the rest

In the Prem

Are ALLLLLLLLLLLLL shite

It's the Torres tune for Cuellar

He's the rock in our back four, Cuellar Cuellar

The opposition score no more, Cuellar Cuellar

He's 6ft 3 with curly hair

His teeth are **** but we don't care

He's Carlos Cuellar, the Rangers centre half.

NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA etc

Haha..awesome song..looking forward to standing on the holt end singing that song...just awesome.

Just a question..Are you guys singing this song ?

I hope somebody does, it's bloody brilliant.

I know people will just say it's just been stolen, but Reo-Cokers song is hardly a new one is it!

Yes..i read somewhere that it was man u fans that started it..and now liverpool sing it aswell..how ironic.

what do you people recon to this one for Milner feel free to tinker if need be

to the tune of ''no surrender'

we have a star in our team we call him milner

he gets the ball and runs down the wing

so every week we see him play for the villa

he plays for villa so the holte end sing

jamie milner

jamie milner

jamie milner running down the wing

jamie milner

jamie milner

jamie milner hear us sing

what do you people recon to this one for Milner feel free to tinker if need be

to the tune of ''no surrender'

we have a star in our team we call him milner

he gets the ball and runs down the wing

so every week we see him play for the villa

he plays for villa so the holte end sing

jamie milner

jamie milner

jamie milner running down the wing

jamie milner

jamie milner

jamie milner hear us sing

Pretty good that, get KidLewis on it :lol:

Is there anywhere on this site where there is a list of all the songs sung at VP? If not there should be, just so people can check they get the lyrics right cause people sing different lines to the same songs sometimes! Although it doesn't really matter as long as everyone is singing along!

I don't know if this has been done but I thought of a new Cuellar chant to the song 'vieira' that arsenal used to sing:

Cuuueeeellllaaaaarrr....ooooohhhhhhooooohhhhh

He looks like Martin Keown,

But he's Villa to the Bone.

Or due to the Rangers connection (no offence rangers fans) To the tune of Winter wonderland:

Theres only one Carlos Cuellar,

One Carlos Cuellar,

He went to mass

Now hes class,

Walking in a Cuellar wonder land

New songs only seem to get sung in Adventurers before the games really as everyone is pissed and pissed together in one small place, whereas most of them don't sit together at the games probably. Most people don't join into songs that are unfamiliar unless you print off song sheets with instructions ffs!

New songs only seem to get sung in Adventurers before the games really as everyone is pissed and pissed together in one small place, whereas most of them don't sit together at the games probably. Most people don't join into songs that are unfamiliar unless you print off song sheets with instructions ffs!

Very true that. Theres always singing before games in the Adventurers, and theres a jukebox and before most games someone always puts on kharma chameleon and any other song that we sing to which gets everyone going. Before the Liverpool game we were singing a song about Gerrard in there, then come the game most of the Upper Holte were singing it. Get yourselves in there and start these new songs off

Very true that. Theres always singing before games in the Adventurers, and theres a jukebox and before most games someone always puts on kharma chameleon and any other song that we sing to which gets everyone going. Before the Liverpool game we were singing a song about Gerrard in there, then come the game most of the Upper Holte were singing it. Get yourselves in there and start these new songs off

Yep they always play hi ho silver lining too which gets everyone started.

I'm in there every week mate in the beer garden rain or shine and join in but nobody joins in where i sit at the game in Holte :shock:

I'm in there every week mate in the beer garden rain or shine and join in but nobody joins in where i sit at the game in Holte :shock:

Were you in the garden before Liverpool when we were singing that Gerrard song? Everyone in the pub had heard it, then me and a few lads walked to the ground singing it so more people could hear it, then by the time we got in the ground it had caught on, simple

Were you in the garden before Liverpool when we were singing that Gerrard song? Everyone in the pub had heard it, then me and a few lads walked to the ground singing it so more people could hear it, then by the time we got in the ground it had caught on, simple

Yep I was in there before, remember the Gerrard song was quite funny to hear. What was with the police coming in on Saturday? Were they telling everyone to quieten down? They walked into the garden and everyone shutup, but this was when I only just arrived there around 2.30 ish?

Â