The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

i know yeh your right mate.

we are in desperate need of some new songs our current ones are old and dated also we need to stop singing about the blues there irrelevent to us now there in championship, sing songs to get behind the team.

that is the exact reason why I joined this forum. To try and get some new songs in the mix.

I think the people that are talking of getting new songs are the ones who are willing to get together to sing them.

How would we go about getting tickets in the same area of the holte end upper?

I know some of you will have season tickets but think we should try and get seats relatively close together somewhere so we can all have a good sing song.

I know championship clubs like blues allocated a section of their stadium to get songs going. I remember central news saying Blues allocated 300 seats for people that get the chants going.

Problem is I think they got it organised for season ticket holders only at the beginning of the season.

i know yeh your right mate.

we are in desperate need of some new songs our current ones are old and dated also we need to stop singing about the blues there irrelevent to us now there in championship, sing songs to get behind the team.

How would we go about getting tickets in the same area of the holte end upper?

For Carling Cup games and the early Uefa Cup games the singers from the Upper Holte should move to the lower North. You could have a bit of banter with the away fans then, i mean the rest of the Holte didn't join in singing last night anyway so it was pointless the ones in the Upper even bothering

I would be up for sitting anywhere where we could get some new chants going. How do you think we could get us new singers all together?

Well obviously we're out of the Carling Cup now and next week's game is the only 'crap' Uefa Cup game left but next season just spread the word and try and get the singers from the Upper Holte to move to the lower North for these lesser games. Or if we get a rubbish team in our group in the Uefa this season we could do it.

I think we need a standing and singing section in the lower North for all games anyway, a lot of away fans come to VP and they can't even hear us singing in the Holte. We need fans right next to the away fans who are going to sing all game, like Albion's Smethwick End on Sunday

Is the lower north stand open for all or is it season ticket holders?

I think you can get up to 6 tickets per booking. If we can work out which seat and row numbers to get can make sure I get tickets near you blackcountryvilla.

I think next season we should try and see if we can get a designated area of Holte or North stand for us singers.

I think you can get up to 6 tickets per booking. If we can work out which seat and row numbers to get can make sure I get tickets near you blackcountryvilla.

I think next season we should try and see if we can get a designated area of Holte or North stand for us singers.

Well the back of the Upper Holte is already the 'unofficial designated standing/singing area' and there are good numbers up there who stand and sing every game but the noise doesn't travel at all. Hardly anyone else in the Holte joins in anyway unless we're winning or playing Blues so it won't hurt anything if the singers moved. If we could transport all those from the back of the Upper Holte to the lower North it would be brilliant, imagine 3000 stood in there singing every game and having banter with the away fans. Teams wouldn't slag our fans off then.

lets get back the old bells are ringing song :P

to this tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZG-u3cDYw4

goes summin like

The Bells are ringing for claret and blue

everybody is singing for the claret and blue

cos the villa was showing

forgot this line.bah put what you think it was

everybody was knowing

That were the best in the land

BEST IN THE LAND

lets get back the old bells are ringing song

goes summin like

everybody was knowing

BEST IN THE LAND

i seen some ppl on here asking for this and they couldn`t remember the tune :)

i posted on another chant thread here, but think most read this, and seems i am only 1 who can remember the name of the original tune lmao

lets get back the old bells are ringing song :P

goes summin like

everybody was knowing

BEST IN THE LAND

The bells are ringing

For Claret and Blue

the fans are singing

For Claret and Blue

Everybody is knowing

To the Villa were going

Cause the Villa are showing

Were the best in the land , best in the land

Well the back of the Upper Holte is already the 'unofficial designated standing/singing area' and there are good numbers up there who stand and sing every game but the noise doesn't travel at all. Hardly anyone else in the Holte joins in anyway unless we're winning or playing Blues so it won't hurt anything if the singers moved. If we could transport all those from the back of the Upper Holte to the lower North it would be brilliant, imagine 3000 stood in there singing every game and having banter with the away fans. Teams wouldn't slag our fans off then.

Who really cares if other fans slag us off? Moving from the Holte just isn't an option surely... Its the away games where these chants need to be introduced.

It's all about getting new songs sung on the road. Everyone knows 'John Carew, Carew' etc now, and when it's sung at VP, everyone gets into it and it can be heard for miles. And i'm pretty sure that was first being sung before we played Man Utd last season at Old Trafford.

It's all about the away fans getting pissed up in the pre-match pub and singing some new songs, then bringing them back to VP.

It's all about getting new songs sung on the road. Everyone knows 'John Carew, Carew' etc now, and when it's sung at VP, everyone gets into it and it can be heard for miles. And i'm pretty sure that was first being sung before we played Man Utd last season at Old Trafford.

It's all about the away fans getting pissed up in the pre-match pub and singing some new songs, then bringing them back to VP.

First heard it being sung at the back of the holte at the game before the utd one. Can't remember who it was against though. Really did take off after the utd game.

Milner is a pretty difficult name to find a tune that fits...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Jimmy Milner is brazilian

We won't sell for 20 millions

On the wing he's **** brilliant

Jimmy Jimmy Milner

what tune is that to? I need to know cos it could be his chant

its to the tune of 'robbie savage is illigitamate, he aint got no birth certificate, hes got aids and hes got syphalis, dirty welsh bastard'

sorry but thats the only other song ive heard to this tune lol

Milner is a pretty difficult name to find a tune that fits...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Jimmy Milner is brazilian

We won't sell for 20 millions

On the wing he's **** brilliant

Jimmy Jimmy Milner

what tune is that to? I need to know cos it could be his chant

its to the tune of 'robbie savage is illigitamate, he aint got no birth certificate, hes got aids and hes got syphalis, dirty welsh bastard'

sorry but thats the only other song ive heard to this tune lol

isn`t it to the old kids song michale finigan

goes somin like

there was a man called michale finigian

he grew wiskers on his ghinigen

the wind came out and blew them inegen

poor old michale finigen beginigen

It's the Torres tune for Cuellar

He's the rock in our back four, Cuellar Cuellar

The opposition score no more, Cuellar Cuellar

He's 6ft 3 with curly hair

His teeth are **** but we don't care

He's Carlos Cuellar, the Rangers centre half.

NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA etc

Haha..awesome song..looking forward to standing on the holt end singing that song...just awesome.

Just a question..Are you guys singing this song ?

It's the Torres tune for Cuellar

He's the rock in our back four, Cuellar Cuellar

The opposition score no more, Cuellar Cuellar

He's 6ft 3 with curly hair

His teeth are **** but we don't care

He's Carlos Cuellar, the Rangers centre half.

NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA etc

Haha..awesome song..looking forward to standing on the holt end singing that song...just awesome.

Just a question..Are you guys singing this song ?

I hope somebody does, it's bloody brilliant.

I know people will just say it's just been stolen, but Reo-Cokers song is hardly a new one is it!

Â