Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

even under completely different ownership/management?

or do the clubs have some sort of gypsy curse, that no one has yet caught on too?

Something like that. The football gods work in mysterious ways. That is why Liverpool managed to beat Milan with 3 attempts on goal all game.

But on a serious note, i just cant see West Ham ever really competing. Don't know why.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please people dont believe the nonsense off people who know someone's 2 legged dog who works with Defoe's cousin's nan. It always ends in disappointment when shock horror they are talking rubbish!

Rocafella do you know of any Norwegian players that play in France?

We have actually had a fair share the last few years. Fakiri, Carew, Riise, Kvarme, Rekdal, Nyan to name a few. If its of any use.

i have just heard a rumour from a guy at work, i work in a private leisure centre and i got talking to a guy about football, and he assured me that his mate who is a private investigator was given a job on someone in a hotel in leicester and he texted him while on the job saying that MON was havin a meeting with none other than Jermaine Defoe. i am in no way suggesting this rumour to be true before people start hating me if this doesnt happen, im just saying what this guy told me, to be fair he doesnt seem the bullshitting type. he is adamant this is not a made up rumour.

thoughts??

I am pretty sure that there are none, certainly none worth mentioning :)

anyone wanna contact him and ask?

flod@flod.no

Tel:+47-24/149 000

Mobile:+47/9003 2100

Fax:+47/2273 2868

:lol:

i have just heard a rumour from a guy at work, i work in a private leisure centre and i got talking to a guy about football, and he assured me that his mate who is a private investigator was given a job on someone in a hotel in leicester and he texted him while on the job saying that MON was havin a meeting with none other than Jermaine Defoe. i am in no way suggesting this rumour to be true before people start hating me if this doesnt happen, im just saying what this guy told me, to be fair he doesnt seem the bullshitting type. he is adamant this is not a made up rumour.

thoughts??

Magnum PI? :crylaugh:

thoughts??

what does magnum pi mean.

again this is just what i have been told and i wouldnt post something just to make it up for the fun (or lack of) it

We have actually had a fair share the last few years. Fakiri, Carew, Riise, Kvarme, Rekdal, Nyan to name a few. If its of any use.

Any at the moment?

thoughts??

what does magnum pi mean.

again this is just what i have been told and i wouldnt post something just to make it up for the fun (or lack of) it

He was a Private Investigator played by Tom Selleck who lived in Hawaii and drove a Ferrari. I don't think he saw Jermaine Defoe though!

Here we go again FFS........Defoe Defoe Defoe...agents....mates...sisiters brothers uncles aunties who know nephews neices cousins and PRIVATE DETECTIVES....who also work in Hotels leisure centres Agencies.././///I GIVE UP!!!have fun you lot!!!

Here we go again FFS........Defoe Defoe Defoe...agents....mates...sisiters brothers uncles aunties who know nephews neices cousins and PRIVATE DETECTIVES....who also work in Hotels leisure centres Agencies.././///I GIVE UP!!!have fun you lot!!!

i dont no a PRIVATE DETECTIVE, it was what i was told so i thought id pass on the rumour, (true or not) and get peoples grown up views about it on the RUMOURS SPECULATION and SUGGESTIONS thread. isnt this kind of stuff what this thread is for.? dont read it if it annoys you so much.

i dont no a PRIVATE DETECTIVE, it was what i was told so i thought id pass on the rumour, (true or not) and get peoples grown up views about it on the RUMOURS SPECULATION and SUGGESTIONS thread. isnt this kind of stuff what this thread is for.? dont read it if it annoys you so much.

I'm just frustrated mate....don't mind me :winkold:

Fair play to you VIVA but we had a chap about 30-40 pages ago who said his mate was playing gary cahill on the x-box and we would be signing someone... people that post these things are gonna attract comments. But again good on ya mate, your only passing a message of what u heard.

Now if you were the Private Detective then that would be another story! :winkold: