Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream on ! Saviola will not come here he,l go to someone whos playing in the champs league or UEFA cup !

He defo wont be coming here

Saviola is a mercenary and will go where the money is. I really don't think he will be anywhere near the top of Mons list.

Saviola was offered a new contract at Barca but on massively reduced terms. There is plenty of teams across Europe interested in him so if he signed for us it would be a massive coup.
Wouldn't call it a massive coup. I wonder if he'll go to Zaragoza. Now they aren't all that wonderful. A massive coup 5 years ago perhaps.

Perhaps but if the likes of Valencia, Madrid and Juve who have been linked to him are serious with their interest then it would be a huge signing for us!

Wouldn't be surprised if he signed for Zaragoza as they are practically Argentina anyway!

I would cry if we got bramble... I was laughing at my blunose mate at work when they were 'rumoured' with him...

which ever team buys him will be a laughing stock as every fans in the country knows that he is hopeless!

come-on, if a player is axed from a club as soon as a new manager comes in then it usually means there shite

PLEASE PLEASE let steve bruce sign him

EDIT: Less of the abuse at people please, no matter how distressing this rumour may be! - 306

There is no credibility to this rumour what so ever, check even the shittest football rumours website and you will not see him linked to us anywhere so forget the bramble talk people please!!!

Not much official movement today guys, no need to panic :)

• [*:f5da677b28]Arsenal
    Lukasz Fabianski (undisc.)
    [*:f5da677b28]Aston Villa
    None.
    [*:f5da677b28]Birmingham City
    Fabrice Muamba (undisc.)
    [*:f5da677b28]Blackburn Rovers
    None.
    [*:f5da677b28]Bolton Wanderers
    Blerim Dzemaili (free)
    Gerald Cid (free)
    Zoltan Harsanyi (undisc)
    Jlloyd Samuel (free)
    [*:f5da677b28]Chelsea
    Steve Sidwell (free)
    [*:f5da677b28]Derby
    None
    [*:f5da677b28]Everton
    Tim Howard (undisc.)
    [*:f5da677b28]Fulham
    None.
    [*:f5da677b28]Liverpool
    Lucas Leiva (undisc.)
    Andriy Voronin (free)
    Krizstian Nemeth
    Andras Simon
    [*:f5da677b28]Manchester City
    None.
    [*:f5da677b28]Manchester United
    Owen Hargreaves (undisc.)
    [*:f5da677b28]Middlesbrough
    Jonathan Woodgate (£7million)
    [*:f5da677b28]Newcastle United
    None.
    [*:f5da677b28]Portsmouth
    Sulley Muntari (undisc.)
    Sylvain Distin (free)
    Hermann Hreidarsson (free)
    [*:f5da677b28]Reading
    Kalifa Cisse (undisc.)
    [*:f5da677b28]Sunderland
    None.
    [*:f5da677b28]Tottenham Hotspur
    Gareth Bale (£5million)
    [*:f5da677b28]West Ham
    None.
    [*:f5da677b28]Wigan Athletic
    None.

I don't get why more people aren't upset we appear to be missing out on Scott Parker... Surely we can out attract West Ham? I think he's a quality player, and I would have him over Barton and NRC.

And thank God the Bellamey rumour is dying down... Bent would be a much better bid...

West Ham are in London. Everyone (around the world I mean) knows that. But Villa? I often get asked where they are.

I'm in full agreement about the Bellamy bit there. He might be captain of Wales (well, is due to become), but he's still a has been in my eyes.

I recently read a couple of bits and bobs suggesting that a guy called cook (QPR?) is being linked with villa. A defender of some sort.

Dream on ! Saviola will not come here he,l go to someone whos playing in the champs league or UEFA cup !

Did a number fans on this board say that about MON? If I asked you the question this time last year in regards to John Carew playing for us, what would your answer have been?

I don't get why more people aren't upset we appear to be missing out on Scott Parker... Surely we can out attract West Ham? I think he's a quality player, and I would have him over Barton and NRC.

And thank God the Bellamey rumour is dying down... Bent would be a much better bid...

How olds Parker now 28?. Barton and NRC look much better bets. Bellamy also would be an excellent signing in purely footballing terms. Giving us our best strike force for years.

If you don't bid, you've not missed out. MON just has other people he wants to sign more. That's his job, surely. If he's only supposed to jump on bandwagon's of other clubs, could we not all do his job? Anyway, Parker has done what? Played well in a poor charlton side, then struggled to break into Chelsea, then struggle for Newcastle.

World beater, obviously...

I know hwat your saying but I have a feeling MOn has another agenda

Parker- its obvious he wants to be back in London. Injured more and more these days . We have a younger, more energetic version at VP already. Goes by the name of Gardner.

Guest VillaFan1

Did a number fans on this board say that about MON? If I asked you the question this time last year in regards to John Carew playing for us, what would your answer have been?

Funny enough i thought he would come here as he couldnt get off the bench at Lyon !

I never thought he wouldnt but im damn sure saviola wont be coming here!

And whoever doesnt rate W schneider must be watching a completely diff game

He doesn't rate Sneijder then? Must be watching different games to me then, he would be ideal in our midfield.

The papers here in Germany are saying that he's been bought by Bayern.

Thought he said he was going to sign for Valencia as I read on these boards?!

All taking a long time for this kid, still think we're in with a chance for him.

He rejected the move to Germany btw, he doesn't wana play in that league.

He doesn't rate Sneijder then? Must be watching different games to me then, he would be ideal in our midfield.

The papers here in Germany are saying that he's been bought by Bayern.

Thought he said he was going to sign for Valencia as I read on these boards?!

All taking a long time for this kid, still think we're in with a chance for him.

He rejected the move to Germany btw, he doesn't wana play in that league.

Don't blame him! Footballs shit out here!

So we think MON has lost his marbles then do we? That was quick.

Honest to Christ...... Titus Bramble :roll:

Didnt you write that Bramble isnt coming to Villa? It looked like if you were certain about this...not that sure anymore? :winkold:

Ajax midfielder Wesley Sneijder has revealed he is on the verge of a switch to Spanish giants Valencia.

The Netherlands international, who ended the regular Eredivisie season with an impressive haul of 17 goals, is set to seal a move to the Mestalla sometime in the next few days.

However, the 22-year-old stressed his immediate focus is on Ajax's Champions League qualification play-off encounter with AZ Alkmaar, with the first leg taking place at the DSB Stadion on the weekend.

"I think the transfer will go through in two or three days time," Sneijder told AD Sportwereld. "But it's not up to me. I'll be told when it's done."

"The games with Ajax against AZ are now the most important thing. I want to concentrate all my efforts on that."

Valencia currently lie fourth in Spain's Primera Liga, four points behind leaders Real Madrid with four games of the season remaining.

link