Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are after Thomas Gravesen... God heavens that would be a very bad move Mon!

don't hope it's true... Amen

100% Bollox! I wouldnt be surprised if you are Pro-McCann...

Gravesen has played for Real Madrid. He was brilliant at Everton and he has done ok at Celtic. Gravesen is 31 years old and he still can do a bloody good work in the middle where we have been so weak and inconsistent. The youngsters will benefit hugely by his presence and this would not be a bad move or MON considering he has stated that he wants quantity and quality.

On the Kewell note I would like to mention what his merits are and that he has been a good player for Liverpool recent seasons...although this season has been disappointing by injuries.

Could we do better? Yes probably...but then again...they might not want to play for Villa.

If we are after Thomas Gravesen... God heavens that would be a very bad move Mon!

don't hope it's true... Amen

100% Bollox! I wouldnt be surprised if you are Pro-McCann...

Gravesen has played for Real Madrid. He was brilliant at Everton and he has done ok at Celtic. Gravesen is 31 years old and he still can do a bloody good work in the middle where we have been so weak and inconsistent. The youngsters will benefit hugely by his presence and this would not be a bad move or MON considering he has stated that he wants quantity and quality.

On the Kewell note I would like to mention what his merits are and that he has been a good player for Liverpool recent seasons...although this season has been disappointing by injuries.

Could we do better? Yes probably...but then again...they might not want to play for Villa.

100% agree. Gravesen is a GREAT player. I'd love him at VP.

People whinging about missing out on this player or that player. The thread is rife with it already.

If I read the question "Is this another we've missed out on?" again, in whatever guise, I'm going to explode. You have been warned.......

I read on another forum that apparently the Spainish press are denying a deal has been done between Valencia and Sneidjer, and to be honest after hearing what Valencia's manager has had to say about the deal i don't know why Wesley would wanna go there, the manager wasn't optimistic about signing him that's for sure.

According to the papers it seems Valencia have bid £10m for that Schneider bloke (never heard of him myself) that we apparently wanted.

Bit worried here, if, and it is only an if, he was the midfielder we wanted as our no. 1 target have why have we not bid for him by now. I presume we haven't as with todays media you wouldn't get away with a secret bid. Theefore, if he agrees personal terms with Valencia we have missed the boat on our no.1 target !!.

Bit concerned.....

Dont be. If he wants to go to Spain, he wants to go to Spain. If you see him next season at Spurs or West Ham then be concerned!

People whinging about missing out on this player or that player. The thread is rife with it already.

If I read the question "Is this another we've missed out on?" again, in whatever guise, I'm going to explode. You have been warned.......

have people been getting their 'AVFC transfer updates' on their mobiles? I'm on Orange - the list is quite long.

Anyway, everythime they've been larking on about keane and defoe - haven't they both just signed 5 year deals? i'm not sure what the source is - it may be even from avfc.co.uk. if that was the case, then why are we publising players we're going after?

Is that not a question though?

"Is this another we've missed out on?"

Wondering if we have missed out on someone, hardly panicking is it :?

According to the papers it seems Valencia have bid £10m for that Schneider bloke (never heard of him myself) that we apparently wanted.

Bit worried here, if, and it is only an if, he was the midfielder we wanted as our no. 1 target have why have we not bid for him by now. I presume we haven't as with todays media you wouldn't get away with a secret bid. Theefore, if he agrees personal terms with Valencia we have missed the boat on our no.1 target !!.

Bit concerned.....

Dont be. If he wants to go to Spain, he wants to go to Spain. If you see him next season at Spurs or West Ham then be concerned!

Bear in mind there are no concrete links to him, just a sentence in a McCann for sale seciton of the B'Ham Mail.

Bit concerned.....

We might not even be interested in him.

He could sign for bloody Yeovil and I still wouldn't be concerned.