Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand why Villa want Celtic players because to be honest, if i ever managed a top flight club, i owuld go after Agbonlahor, Gardner, Barry, Carew etc because i have a bias towards them but i also know what they are capable of

to be honest i would be more worried if he started going after Wycombe and Leicester players!

Don't they fully understand their role as our feeder club?

Just hand him over Celtic, don't get ideas above your station.

:lol: pmsl

in a few years time we'll give over petrov, maloney and who ever else we raid from the hoops and pass them down to our our reserve team 'villaboro' :D

Boruc is an unknown quantity. How anyone can judge him when no one can be arsed to watch that crap that passes for footie up there is beyond me.

I forced myself to watch clips on youtube - it was painful but done the job :lol:

Boruc does look like a very strong keeper... I'd certainly have him for 4mil

this made me laugh... "Boruc vs. Buffon" lol

You don't watch the Champions League then Lee ?

Ive also seen Norwegian keepers shine versus Real Madrid, looking utter world class.

That doesnt change the fact that they wouldnt get a regular spot in the Premier League.

Ive also seen Norwegian keepers shine versus Real Madrid, looking utter world class.

That doesnt change the fact that they wouldnt get a regular spot in the Premier League.

Maybe. But Boruc would. And hopefully will.

You don't watch the Champions League then Lee ?

I saw him once against utd, not enough for me to start claiming he's any better than what we have.

he seems to have a Peter Schmeichel style about him (no way am i claiming thats hes better than the Dane)

He makes himselve big with one-on-ones... seems to be much better with crossing coming in... seems much better than tommy and much stronger than him

Maybe. But Boruc would. And hopefully will.

No doubt he would considering the reputation he has built for himself in SPL. The question is wether he is good enough to keep the spot. He might be replaced by a reserve keeper within 6 months and sold to Italy.