Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

...showed the punch up at Toon when Barry dragged Bowyer off Dyer...

I have never laughed so much as when i saw that happen for the first time! Hilarious!

They showed another punch up from Scotland which was on amateur video which was even funnier.. ...The show will probably be on again in the week - highly recommended - I've not been very well this weekend and it made me smile! :lol:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen - Lets get over it.. Sissoko won't be coming to Villa Park. There is absolutely no interest from us in him!

As for someones Youtube clip of him hitting the crossbar from 40 yards+ with the ball coming at him

try a look at this.. Clicky! and atleast this player is 100% more likely to arrive than Sissoko!

Yeah that is interesting although there seems to be a few statements in papers at the minute, they don't neccessarilly happen though.

I would be pretty happy with NRC though, not sure about the ego reports but he is an athletic player who can only give us more and more stength in depth.

Had a chat with my dad today, he can't understand why we want so many midfielders, but that is exactly what we need, strength in depth. Becasue he has seen people like gardner and osbourne come on in leaps and bounds, he doesn't think we need anything esle, but a few years ago when similar players were struggling he was saying we needed strength.

So, despite the youngsters playing well, the more talent we sign can only hold us in good stead for next season, especially during november and december when the going gets tough

I think in terms of where we are and where we want to be players like Gardner and Osbourne WILL be stars of this team in the future, but the pressing issue now is to purchase and develop a team of true class that will firstly get us back into Europe and then go on and win things.

I think with this in mind we will see some of the younger players, Osbourne & Gardner etc out on loan next season. Having said that Gardner did develop a hell of a lot last year so who knows!

Yes and Traore was 22 when he won the champs league was he?

How is his age relevant? I'm making the point that you don't have to be talented to win medals.

omo won the title in spain when he was around 19 years old, so again your argument is floored, you seem to completely miss the point i was making, that crap players don't win as much as he does and play for not one but TWO decent sides without having all round ability, blimey your idle drivel is in over drive today!!, stop crying and move on.

He's a Benitez favourite. I think Everton was about his level until Benitez came in, no other top club would have touched him.

You don't know what you're talking about. You've proven this with your comments about him winning them the champions league/Super cup, with your comment about him striking the ball clean....despite him never scoring a professional goal at club level...and with your comments that medals somehow prove whether a player is good or not. You also seem to think he's a great passer, which is ludricous.

You're talking like your a damn red scouse season ticket holder!!, you remind me of smarty pants!!, loads of effort but no substance, you have no proof to back up your feeble argument and have been questioned not just by me but by others who disagree with you regarding Momo's ability, how doesn't his age come into it?, the fact that for one so young he's managed to play for two top sides and win things is evidence that a top manager like Benitez and also cuper had faith in him abouv other experianced players. if he couldn't pass and shoot like you've been crying about then he wouldn't be at Liverpool, it's that simple, but i guess you know more about the game than Benitez!!.

This debate is getting boring now, and i don't think anything conducive can come out of debating with people who think about drowning puppys!!, :roll:

Ignoring the squabbling.... Muntari is apparently on his way to Portsmouth for £8M which means they need to recoup some of the dosh from Villa by selling Matty Taylor for about £5M (who we have been linked with!!!)

Spoony, this is a message board for debating things, if you don't like it, log off. debating, yes, but as per the guidelines - Agree to Disagree . Obviously discussions can lead to disagreements. However, it gets boring if the argument spans over several pages and repeats over the same points. please move on now. thanks, Blandy

Cyber, I cannot prove his passing is poor. I can only comment on what I see, if you disagree with that then I can't physically prove you wrong, much like you can't actually prove me wrong. Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one, you can say the most ludricous thing and I can laugh at you, but not properly prove you wrong.

On things such as whether he hits a clean ball and whether he won Liverpool the champions league/Super cup, I can prove you wrong with facts.

Benitez has replaced Sissoko. He'll be a part time player now they have Alonso/Mascherano, because they are much more accomplished players.

Sissoko doesn't get picked for his passing and shooting, the guy has never scored a professional league goal and his passing is shocking......so for you to claim he's good here is just stupid. Benitez picks him for his tackling, energy and ability to stop attacks.

Spoony, this is a message board for debating things, if you don't like it, log off.

Cyber, I cannot prove his passing is poor. I can only comment on what I see, if you disagree with that then I can't physically prove you wrong, much like you can't actually prove me wrong. Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one, you can say the most ludricous thing and I can laugh at you, but not properly prove you wrong.

On things such as whether he hits a clean ball and whether he won Liverpool the champions league/Super cup, I can prove you wrong with facts.

Benitez has replaced Sissoko. He'll be a part time player now they have Alonso/Mascherano, because they are much more accomplished players.

Sissoko doesn't get picked for his passing and shooting, the guy has never scored a professional league goal and his passing is shocking......so for you to claim he's good here is just stupid. Benitez picks him for his tackling, energy and ability to stop attacks.

Well he's scored on the international scene which is a higher level than league football, and him being left out of a few games does not mean he'll be out of the picture for good, that's speculation, the way you're talking it's as if he can't improve his game, he's 22 not 32.

ell he's scored on the international scene which is a higher level than league football

He scored for Mali against some other african no marks. No way is that a higher level than The Premiership.

Sissoko's played nearly 100 games at club level without scoring...great 'striker of the ball' eh? :crylaugh:

and him being left out of a few games does not mean he'll be out of the picture for good, that's speculation, the way you're talking it's as if he can't improve his game, he's 22 not 32.

He needs to improve then? You told me he was the complete footballer earlier...

Sissoko is alright although his passing is woeful and must be improved.

Benitez realises that Mascherano is the superior player though.

What you mean like Milner is "superior" to Wright-phillips?, :crylaugh:

Oh look that comment again.

Yes so laughable when Milner's been excellent for both the Barcodes and us over the last few seasons while SWP's had about 3 good games in 2 seasons at Chelsea and yes he has had games.

ell he's scored on the international scene which is a higher level than league football

He scored for Mali against some other african no marks. No way is that a higher level than The Premiership.

Sissoko's played nearly 100 games at club level without scoring...great 'striker of the ball' eh? :crylaugh:

and him being left out of a few games does not mean he'll be out of the picture for good, that's speculation, the way you're talking it's as if he can't improve his game, he's 22 not 32.

He needs to improve then? You told me he was the complete footballer earlier...

So can you name these "African no marks" then?, or is that just another fabrication? :roll: , and futhermore i never said Momo is the complete footballer i said he has "everything in his game and is still improving", if your gonna quote me at least do it properly,

please take Blandys advice as i'm falling asleep here!!.

So can you name these "African no marks" then?, or is that just another fabrication?

It was against the might of Kenya.

and futhermore i never said Momo is the complete footballer i said he has "everything in his game" to make it to the top, if your gonna quote me at least do it properly,

Having everything to your game would make you the complete footballer...

I'm not surprised you're getting bored of being proven wrong...

Right, sit up straight, look forward and no giggling

THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER

Now get back to what you were doing before you started going round in circles

Why?

There's no personal abuse and it's a valid discussion of a transfer suggestion.

Can't see the problem.

So can you name these "African no marks" then?, or is that just another fabrication?

It was against the might of Kenya.

and futhermore i never said Momo is the complete footballer i said he has "everything in his game" to make it to the top, if your gonna quote me at least do it properly,

Having everything to your game would make you the complete footballer...

I'm not surprised you're getting bored of being proven wrong...

Was it against Kenya?, care to provide a link?, and nope i said he could still improve!!, having little bits of everything doesn't mean he's the complete player, it means if he works on his craft he can be the complete player!!,

Being proved wrong am i?, how exactly?, you've already professed that you can't prove me wrong so you're contradicting yourself again!! :crylaugh: ,