Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Jenas i have never rated even when he was at toon !

Yeah one of the most over-rated players ive ever seen. He is average at best so god knows what he is doing anywhere near the England squad!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Fridays game and noticed that Barry was involved from beginning until he went off yet Jenas wasn't mentioned by the commentators until about 25 mins after kick off and seemed to do nothing of note whilst he was on the pitch.

I know I am biased and when Barry ws taken off I switched over but surely McClown and Venerable Venables have one pair of eyes between them?

I promise you that all is well in scouse land and they are indeed in love with Rafa (who is a great manager IMO). I think the problem that they have is they have too many players but they also want players of a higher quality

Hopefully we can get £2mil for MacCann and £1Mil for hughes - thats some more coupons towards a new striker

If someone offered 2mil for McCann id bite their hand off and i hope MON would do the same also.

Id sell for 500k to be honest.

I ain't ever seen this sossoko.. anyone wanna fill me in as to realisically what he can bring to the Villa cause.

Great tackler. Sends people sprawling with his huge legs, but does a decent of getting the ball. In terms of pure stopping of attacks, he's probably the best defensive midfielder in The Premiership.

It's the passing to his teammates part of the game that he struggles with. And since his eye injury, he seems to have got even worse. Technically he is awful.

Not a happy ship in Scaly land is it by the sounds of things??!!! ..and yet they all reckon RAFA is best thing since sliced bread!!

Well to be fair 2 champions league finals and an FA cup is bloody good!

Both wins on Penalties though!! I'm not saying he isn't a good manager though he is loved the way he just sat down at side of the pitch in CL Semi Finals for the penalties as though he was calmest man in the stadium.

Point is though Liverpool have signed alot of supposedly top class players many foreign and when there's a big squad full of big egos wanting to play its hard keeping everyone happy.

I don't think you can criticise Benitez too much though JulieB.

I'm not!!..I like RAFA honestly I do...same as Arsene Wenger

But I have heard rumours that the dressing room at Anfield isn't what it should be and before you all start blaming Bellamy..I'm told it's not down to him