Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Portsmouth football club perform physical excercise to prepare them for there occupational activities within the boundries of an educational domain, most likely the grass topped area which is used for recreational activities

yow tellin me day train at a bludy school? :shock:

on a serious note Matt Taylor would be a very good signing and just because his not a "big name player" dosen't mean he wouldn't be a very good addition to our squad. In fact I think he would become a fan's favorite after banging in some 30 yard volleys!

Could see him coming for 4 million.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, "they train on a school" isn't English.

It is if they actually train on the school. Like the roof or something.

Well yes. And it's "they train under the school" if they train in a gym in the cellar. :lol:

but that is if the school only has one building. The school in question is a collection of buildings

o shea,fletcher,wes brown,kieron richardson,evra these are just examples from the team that won the league that you cant have a squad full of superstar players so those complaining that taylor isnt a big name signing should think about that.

re Matty Taylor - the whole thing is probably bull shit but if it isn't...

JLS has left. Taylor would be a direct replacemant, and more importantly, an improvement.

Which is surely a step in the right direction?

So it's not a 'glamour' signing. I still fail to see the problem.

Sheriff, you've got to realise there will always be a 'problem' with some football fans unless we're signing Ramos, Cannavaro etc. You can bet that if we would have signed sidwell rather than chelsea, people would be questioning if he is good enough because he isn't world class

psst your fecking hilarious, ;)

I know. Here's a little algebra for you on a Friday's night. 400 pages and no signings. How many pages on August 31st, after a busy summer with 6 or 7 signings?