Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt say Carew is a traditional targetman either, he just possess the qualities to become one. Carew has always been best with the ball at his feet, using pace to slide through defences. Which you can identify with where he has previously played.

We've also been linked with Distin according to the papers section on the OS, i'd be absolutely delighted with Boruc and Distin to be honest, and if we add a new quality right back too then we'd be sorted at the back for me,

Carew is simply an all round talent, he's a massive fella with pace, not many players are built like him, and for me on his day he's a world class player, Bent would be a brilliant signing but i must say i'm starting to like what i'm seeing from Gabby and it would be a shame to just drop him after what he's done this season, i think we are witnessing the birth of a sensational player in Agbonlahor.

Villa linked with Celtic player "SHOCKER" :roll:

Doesn't matter where there from when they have the abillity this guy has! So happy to see us linked with genuinely good players.

Sørensen is a 4 out of 6

Cech is a 6 out of 6

Van der Sar is 5.5 out of 6, and so is Boruc.

He would be a great addition to our squad

Maybe generally speaking but this season alone TS has been far better and clowned about far less than Van der Sar.

We've also been linked with Distin according to the papers section on the OS, i'd be absolutely delighted with Boruc and Distin to be honest, and if we add a new quality right back too then we'd be sorted at the back for me,

Carew is simply an all round talent, he's a massive fella with pace, not many players are built like him, and for me on his day he's a world class player, Bent would be a brilliant signing but i must say i'm starting to like what i'm seeing from Gabby and it would be a shame to just drop him after what he's done this season, i think we are witnessing the birth of a sensational player in Agbonlahor.

For once I have to say I agree with everything you say here. Get those players and the backline is sorted.

It's not that we really need a new keeper, but like I have said before he is such class we shouldn't let him get away. 4M? That is an absolute steal.

I am very surprised a team like Arsenal haven't gotten in for him, as they clearly lack a good keeper.

Man Utd crushed Roma with players like Fletcher, O'Shea and Smith in the team. You just need those stars as Ronaldo and Rooney to look amazing.

Sure we don't have them yet, but as we sign players such as Boruc and other greats we are slowly getting there. Signing him, Bent and some other

gems are Villa suddenly look lovely. What if Petrov flourishes as well?

We need strengthening in other parts of the team before the GK, but why not is my only answer. Boruc clearly is a better keeper and he is way more

commanding than Sørensen (even though I like him a lot)

Haven't sen Boruc play AFAIK but if he's as good as you lot say on here then I definitely agree we should go for him if we can get him. I mean, would anyone not want Etoo just because Gabby is getting good atm?