Three

limpid

Annoyed.

Nationwide data outage on Tuesday. I noticed at 0715 and it was available again at about 10:30. Three shop in Worcester confirmed it was network wide.

Since then random outages and periods of slow throughput..

Argh.

Annoyed.

Nationwide data outage on Tuesday. I noticed at 0715 and it was available again at about 10:30. Three shop in Worcester confirmed it was network wide.

Since then random outages and periods of slow throughput..

Argh.

You should try giff gaff  ;)

• Like 1

nightmare 4 hours in work over this, 700 cars on the road using a 3 sim as secondary system for radio blackspots, every time a car hits a weak radio area it reverts to 3 data sim to receive jobs. This was during our morning peak traffic 1500-1800 jobs an hour.

Good job schools were off and it was sunny but sod me it was chaos

Wouldn't touch Three with a rental bargepole.  One of the least professional organisations I have ever dealt with...

I think I slept though the problem because I haven't noticed a thing.    I've been on three for years too, found the network coverage to be fine and I move about quite a lot:

Gyok3f4.png

The coverage in Leeds is always crap though.  Been there with three phones (Moortown, not the city centre) and it has been shit every time.  Birmingham, London, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks is always decent though. 

Wouldn't touch Three with a rental bargepole.  One of the least professional organisations I have ever dealt with...

Their customer service was shocking when I was with them in Ireland.

But they have easily the best data speeds in my part of London and let me use my allowance in Ireland and England at no extra cost. So it's too good a deal for me not to switch from giffgaff.

Outages though are intolerable. 

Edited by CVByrne

Â