KOTOR

Frobisher

Same price on Steam, PC & Mac (you get both versions) 

Never played it, but I loved KOTOR 2 until I hit a massive game breaking bug. 

I feel like a novice compared to Phumfeinz, as I only ever completed it twice! Going for number 3 now. Unfortunately the iPad belongs to the missus so my playtime is being rationed. I get to savour it at least.

It's one game series I've just never been able to get into. I have KOTOR and I've tried to get into it a few times but I just can't fall in love with the battle system. A shame, because I love Star Wars.

It works surprisingly well actually, the turn-based nature of the combat negates the need for any real precision in the controls. The menu systems work really well with touch screen and moving around is fine, a little finicky at times, but fine. Movement is aided by the ability to tap on objects or people/sentient beings of interest and automatically move to them. The only times I have run into any real problems are the minigames, the swoop racing is difficult while the space shooting sections are a real grind, you have to continually tap the screen and hope a tie-fighter happens to cross the path of your fire. 

Â