New "likes" issue.

dont_do_it_doug.

Question

16 answers to this question

When I go into my "likes" on my profile, I can no longer see who has liked which post, nor how many. On safari (iOS) and chrome (windows 7).

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache as per the instructions in red at the top of this forum?

When I go into my "likes" on my profile, I can no longer see who has liked which post, nor how many. On safari (iOS) and chrome (windows 7).

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache as per the instructions in red at the top of this forum?

Aye I have.

Please post the detail it asks for.

Same here, can't see likes in posts or on profiles, running Google Chrome on Windows 7.  Cleared the cache etc. and no change.

Can you not see the "Like" button at all, or is it the details of who has done the liking which is missing?

Hi Limpid.

I have the same issue: WIn 7 - brand new installation. Have tried chrome and IE10. See what you did? You made me try IE10 you bastard.

I never did any such thing. You installed Win 7. I didn't make you do it :mrgreen:

I think I found the problem and fixed it, can someone confirm?

Same here, can't see likes in posts or on profiles, running Google Chrome on Windows 7.  Cleared the cache etc. and no change.

Can you not see the "Like" button at all, or is it the details of who has done the liking which is missing?

'Twas the details, Like button itself is still visible.  But like the others, seems to be working fine now.

• Like 1

Aye I have.

Please post the detail it asks for.

I've just seen this, I don't know what you mean. It asks me what I want to clear and from when. I clear cookies and cache from the beginning of time. 

What details do you want?

Â