Ladies and Gents.. Your Super Bowl MVP

Dante_Lockhart

Jooooooe Flaccoooooooo!

Flacco-MVP-350x237.jpg

JoeFlaccoMVP_crop_exact.jpeg?w=650&h=440

joe-flacco-mvp.jpg

Sorry it's late.

Only just recovered from the night.

AMAZING STUFF!! (Why is the Super Bowl topic locked?)

Really thought we'd lost it when those lights came back on. Momentum shift was mental.

• Like 1

Rich Eisen made the point to him that he has accomplished something that everyone dreams of which is to win a Super Bowl and the games MVP in a contract year!  He has a lot of nice additional stats to go with that too like being the most sucessful road QB in NFL playoff history and the 11-0 TD to INT ratio which is joint best ever as well.

NFL network were then championing him at $100m+ which i dont think he is worth but that being said the Giants will have $20m+ tied into Eli's cap number over the next three seasons and imo he isnt worth that either.  Its the price you pay though for a Super Bowl MVP and both have that clutch, perform better when backed into a corner and people doubting you etc trait also, so you have to pay it.

Flacco surprised me, I thought he'd crumble under the pressure against us in Foxboro, and definitely in the SB...fair play to him. He'll never be a glamor boy, and he'll never put up huge numbers. But he' a winner, you can't argue against that now.

Rich Eisen made the point to him that he has accomplished something that everyone dreams of which is to win a Super Bowl and the games MVP in a contract year!  He has a lot of nice additional stats to go with that too like being the most sucessful road QB in NFL playoff history and the 11-0 TD to INT ratio which is joint best ever as well.

NFL network were then championing him at $100m+ which i dont think he is worth but that being said the Giants will have $20m+ tied into Eli's cap number over the next three seasons and imo he isnt worth that either.  Its the price you pay though for a Super Bowl MVP and both have that clutch, perform better when backed into a corner and people doubting you etc trait also, so you have to pay it.

They'll pay him whatever his agent asks for. He's gonna cash in big time. 

On the Dan Patrick show Monday, the poll of the day was which of these QBs now has to win a Super Bowl to prove themselves:

* Matt Ryan

* Matt Schaub

* Philip Rivers

* Jay Cutler

Of course, they forgot about Romo...

Â