The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Hilarious people think he is selling.

Perhaps those same people will be chuffed with some Venkeys type owners?

Could happen just as much as another City owner, grass is not always greener.

I suppose it would be something else to moan about, run the new owners out of town because they are not spend spend spending.

This...

ive been going long enough now to know that our fans have always got something to moan about.

I suppose it would be something else to moan about, run the new owners out of town because they are not spend spend spending.

makouns_grin moaning about other fans moaning. Now there is a surprise.

Change the **** record pal. Your hypocrisy is laughable, and so is the fact that you completely unaware of it.

So you think he is going to take it off the stock market?

We haven't been on the stock market for a long time. We are privately owned by Randy Lerner's company AFAIK

This 4% thing must be a vanity purchase then.

If it was a takeover then they could just buy Randy's 96% without informing anyone then purchase the other 4% whenever.

Am I right?

The remaining share holders would have to be told about any sale, if he owns 100% he doesnt have to tell anyone.

Why else would you be bothered about a remaining 4% stake in the club?

Maybe he just wants the 100% so he can increase his ego and say it's fully his where no one can do anything about it.

Tell me how the board are any worse than Venkys right now? Forget about the lack of spending for a second. I'll leave you to figure out the rest.

Tell me how the board are any worse than Venkys right now? Forget about the lack of spending for a second. I'll leave you to figure out the rest.

We don't have Barclays calling in a £10m overdraft?

You pair obviously havnt read the last 4 or 5 pages of the thread...

:lol:

i have until its confirmed hes selling i dont believe it and didnt he take the club off the stockmarket when he first took over anyway?

Not sure about the stockmarket business, according to yourself and a couple of the other lads we havnt been on for ages so i'll take your word for it.

The question is, why bother buying up the remaining 4%? It's all just speculation and no-one apart from Randy knows why he has bothered with the outstanding 4%.

He already has full control with 96% of the club so doesnt actually need to the remaining 4% for anything, other than if he was going to negotiate a deal with out having to tell anyone any details about said deal.

If he's not selling, why bother with the remaining 4%? It changes nothing if your not selling as he already has complete control of the club! :?

How about

Venkeys done anything to improve their club long term, unless having a decent training ground is making us shit?

Ah thats why Randy has made improvements.

He cannot afford anymore improvements now and doesn't like telling fans about it.

Out you go mr owner we've had enough of you now, your terrible terrible appalling owner!

He would have to legally inform the remaining 4% shareholders that he was selling, regardless of the fact he has full control anyway.

By mandatory paying for the remaining shares he no longer has to provide that information.

Exactly what im getting at! Other than a sale, why bother with the 4% as it changes nothing regarding his control of the club. If he's not selling, buying the remaining shares is of no benefit whatsoever to Randy Lerner.

How about

Venkeys done anything to improve their club long term, unless having a decent training ground is making us shit?

He cannot afford anymore improvements now and doesn't like telling fans about it.

Out you go mr owner we've had enough of you now, your terrible terrible appalling owner!

What improvements? You mean a shiny new pub and new training facilities which no fan gives a shit about? He has put the club in serious debt and the squad we have now is no different than Ellis' last year. How is that an improvement exactly? Oh, and he hired AM. We're going downwards under his leadership or lack of it.

How about

What improvements? You mean a shiny new pub and new training facilities which no fan gives a shit about? He has put the club in serious debt and the squad we have now is no different than Ellis' last year. How is that an improvement exactly? Oh, and he hired AM. We're going downwards under his leadership or lack of it.

Take away the training ground, and we have gone full circle. We are pretty much exactly where we were the day he took over! :|

How about

Take away the training ground, and we have gone full circle. We are pretty much exactly where we were the day he took over! :|

Don't be silly Doug has a much better Bentley since then

We have more debt now than when Doug left

We have a pub that is closed more often than it is open - should have been made the museum not a worthless alehouse in an area where the locals can't/won't use it

We have a completed training ground - check

Villa Park has been tinkered with - then only to attempt to produce more revenue

North Stand - shelved

Buying players - shelved

Competing with the middle ranked Prem Teams - shelved

Having an owner that comes to games - shelved

Having a board member communicating with the fans - shelved

More bloody shelves than IKEA at the moment

Â