Our team if we go down..

Delphinho123

I think it's fairly black and white as to who would stay and who would want to leave, with 2 probably exceptions. Weimann and Vlaar. And it is these 2 who I would really want to see us concentrating our efforts on keeping. It's not beyond reasonable to want them to stay; Newcastle showed ambition by keeping hold of Carrol and Coloccini and I would hope that we could do the same.

We'll have enough players to try and offload anyway.

I think it's fairly black and white as to who would stay and who would want to leave, with 2 probably exceptions. Weimann and Vlaar. And it is these 2 who I would really want to see us concentrating our efforts on keeping. It's not beyond reasonable to want them to stay; Newcastle showed ambition by keeping hold of Carrol and Coloccini and I would hope that we could do the same.

We'll have enough players to try and offload anyway.

spot on

If we go down our leavers in the summer will be Given, Dunne, Vlaar, Nzogbia, Ireland, Gabby, Bent and Benteke. We wont be able to afford to pay most of them and none of the ones that are not getting on in age will not want to spend the next 5 years plodding around at a mediocre mid table championship team thats folding like a pack of cards.

Â