Superbowl XLVII

Tegis

Pick it!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Winner!

I think we can all appreciate it was an entertaining game though, and it was fun talking with everyone here throughout.

It was fanfuckingtastic

I think we can all appreciate it was an entertaining game though, and it was fun talking with everyone here throughout.

What's that now, about 5 Super Bowls in a row that've really lived up to the name? Long may it continue.

The one bright spot. Career officially over! :D

Good riddance to bad shit.

He'll continue to annoy us when FOX hires him as a studio analyst. And it will continue to be all about him.

+£1k for me. Thankyou Ray!

Nice one

Agreed.

I was expecting this thread to be flat, based on there not being any prominent 9er fans on here and how slow the thread was over the past two weeks, but this was the best game thread in a few years.

He'll continue to annoy us when FOX hires him as a studio analyst. And it will continue to be all about him.

I thought ESPN was odds on to sign him?

What's that now, about 5 Super Bowls in a row that've really lived up to the name? Long may it continue.

Yep, how about a Giants-Patriots rematch at Giants Stadium? In the snow! :)

Agreed.

I was expecting this thread to be flat, based on there not being any prominent 9er fans on here and how slow the thread was over the past two weeks, but this was the best game thread in a few years.

Whatever, the point is, he's bound to pollute our television sets every weekend for the foreseeable future  <_<

Yep, how about a Giants-Patriots rematch at Giants Stadium? In the snow! :)

I'd rather avoid a mass suicide in the Boston area! ;)

I don't remember XLV being that good of a game... but really over the past eleven, there's only been three bad ones.

Agreed.

Yes hats off to everyone for a very enjoyable evening!

Â