College sports - general chat

leviramsey

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think he'd be a good bet for a decent team... bit i'll say he is too risky for the Browns

They need to take Darnold or Rosen with the number 1 pick - no risks or trade downs like they have in recent years which have cost us Watson and Wentz. 

It's Cleveland. They'll trade their first 2 picks for some magic beans.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

You think Denver want him ?

I have no idea, I just want something. But I also want to see if Kelly has something to offer.  Bloodlines in the NFL is a thing. Maybe a Alex Smith like veteran for next year will do.

Enjoying the bowl games, but that QB-clap many of them are using looks retarded. Whats wrong with set hut?

Allen looked like a worldbeater in the first quarter, not so much later on

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

Enjoying the bowl games, but that QB-clap many of them are using looks retarded. Whats wrong with set hut?

Allen looked like a worldbeater in the first quarter, not so much later on

Josh Allen? That game was very weird, he only had 11 completions and 19 attempts. It seemed that after they had gotten that lead, the HC decided to stick to the run game and then their defense kept on getting turnovers. 

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

I'm surprised he hasn't faked his own death . None of the top QB's want anything to do with Cleveland.

They should all at least demand Cleveland to use the Houston pick they have to pick the best O-lineman on the board. Or fake their own death.

• Like 1

Keep your eye out for Mason Rudolph, I know im biased, but hes a stud and is the most pro ready QB on and off the field!

Big Clemson game tonight, so rude to not be watching it in hooters!

15 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Keep your eye out for Mason Rudolph, I know im biased, but hes a stud and is the most pro ready QB on and off the field!

Big Clemson game tonight, so rude to not be watching it in hooters!

How are you connected to Rudolph ? Every time I watch him play he's always in shotgun, so I'm not sure he's more pro ready than the other QB prospects . He'd definitely need to sit behind a pro for a year in the NFL IMO.

Â