Your #1 Greatest Person Ever

maqroll

Must admit, I'm tending toward the scientists myself. Euclid, DaVinci, Newton, Tesla, Einstein, Darwin, Fleming, Watson/Crick.

I'd throw Dawkins and Hawking into the mix as well.

I don't agree with Dawkins on every issue, mind, but there's no doubt in my mind he's a brilliant scientist, and he's inspired me and doubtlessly many others to be more inquisitive and to look at the natural world in a different (and more beautiful) light.

Anyway it's a bit hard for me to name one specific person as the greatest ever in my view, partly because I'm not very well-read yet, but also partly because I honestly can't think of anyone whom I admire everything - every single trait - about, at least not off the top of my head.

I watched (well, I was in the room when it was on), some Royle Family Christmas Special.

Their variation was 'best invention' but in that spirit they would propose the guy that invented the corned beef tin key. As without that, how would we know what corned beef tasted like.

I vote for the journalist that head butted jk (that short Arse singer out of jamerique) after he accused him of denting his bentley, or that german bouncer that kicked liam gallagers teeth out.

Â