Kick-off: 7:45pm

Venue: Valley Parade, Bradford

Ticket Allocation: 4,350

Prices

Adult: £25

Over 60s: £20

Under 16s: £15

Sale dates

Friday December 21: (from 9am):FULL 2012/13 Season Card and attendance at all 4 Capital One Cup matches*

Friday December 21: (from 2pm):FULL 2012/13 Season Card with attendance at 3 Capital One Cup fixtures*

Saturday December 22: FULL 2012/13 Season Card with attendance at 2 Capital One Cup fixtures*

Monday December 24: FULL 2012/13 Season Card with attendance at 1 Capital One Cup fixture*

Thursday December 27: FULL 2012/13 Season Card with attendance at 5 PL or Capital One fixtures*

Friday December 28: FULL 2012/13 Season Card held 5+ seasons consecutively*

Saturday December 29: Full 2012/13 Season Card Holders*

Monday December 31: HALF 2012/13 Season Card Holders*

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=8008

Right, i don't qualify for a ticket until the 24th. I went on the website just now and managed to buy a ticket. Is this a big error by them? Will they just take the ticket from me if they notice?

The website is full of errors right now. Says the game is on the 9th and says there wont be coaches put on when there is.

Just got 2 online as well, not eligible 'till Monday either. Guess they're selling them to us now so the ticket office isn't as busy Monday morning, when they process online sales Monday we'll be eligible for them.

Saves me getting up at 9 Monday morning :)

I hope it isn't a **** up.

There were loads of people in the ticket office today. Most getting Bradford tickets, only 750 left when i went to get my Ipswich ticket. Was surprised at how many people were getting half season tickets.

Even if it is a **** up I can't see them taking tickets off us Monday morning when we will be eligible for them, and after sending email confirmation. I tried to assign a ticket to a non ST holder and I wouldn't le me so I guess it's correct.

Tbf If I didn't have a ST I would be very tempted to get a half ST for a guaranteed wembley seat.

We've got some really important home games up to the end of Jan, and with people trying to boost their chances of a Wembley, increased attendances can only be beneficial to us.

Wonder how many people have purchased half STs since we got the draw against Bradford this week, probably at least another 1-2k IMO. Plus have to wait till the 31st December to get a ticket for this, haven't got a **** chance :(

According to a few mates I know who have brought tickets, there is no official travel to the game :wacko:

I went in today and asked and the guy said there is coaches on. Already 1 filled up. I got home and phoned to make sure and the woman said there is travel.

there is official coach travel £20 flat rate from villa at 2.30pm your question about travel i have known people to travel back with the villa coach but didn't go up with them what i would do is when you booked tell the ticket office your travel details cant see it being a problem

I did wonder about the online ticketing today - as per the OS, I went and bought my ticket online, as the ticket offices are overwhelmed, apparently. I was quite impressed that I got my ticket sorted, was eligible from today, and thought it wouldnt work, as the persmissions are usually messed. So yeh I wouldnt be surprised if it's a **** up :D Anyway, ticket, train, and hotel booked. Looked forward to it nearly as much as xmas, and a whole lot more than new years!

Got this from their website, not sure how accurate it is as they said they have extened their times to cope with the demand.

Ticket Office Hours

Villa Park

Mon to Fri 9 am to 6 pm

Sat: 9am to 5pm

Sun: Closed

City Centre

Mon to Sat: 9:30am to 5pm

(Closed 2:00 to 2:30pm)

Sun 11:00 am to 3:00 pm

• Like 1

I know this is an incredibly long shot (and mods please delete this if it isn't allowed) but if there is anyone who is eligible now but can't make the game or know of someone with a ticket/client ref going spare please could you PM me?

Just phoned the ticket office and got mine this morning. According to the lady I was speaking to she said there were 1,000 tickets left. But you never know who to believe with these things. All i know is i've got my ticket :D

Â