Any Eye/Skin Doctors in the house?

b23avfc

I know that 12 months ago I had an eye infection and only got a professional opinion because after a few days my missus was nagging me.

Turned out my 'itchy eye' was a proper full blown nuclear infection that was 48 hours from making me blind. They actually opened the eye unit in the district hospital out of hours for me and got hold of some consultant's personal mobile number and got him in on a Sunday afternoon to start treatment.

I re learnt two lessons that day: 1) don't mess about with your eyesight. 2) the NHS can be totally awesome when it needs to be.

If it's eyes, get a proper opinion.

Just wondering if anybody on here has experience in eye infections/skin problems?

You know the rules. You have to state details of the infection, who gave it to you and how before you are likely to get a reponse. Then Bof's will arrive to diagnose teh Aids.

I know that 12 months ago I had an eye infection and only got a professional opinion because after a few days my missus was nagging me.

Turned out my 'itchy eye' was a proper full blown nuclear infection that was 48 hours from making me blind. They actually opened the eye unit in the district hospital out of hours for me and got hold of some consultant's personal mobile number and got him in on a Sunday afternoon to start treatment.

I re learnt two lessons that day: 1) don't mess about with your eyesight. 2) the NHS can be totally awesome when it needs to be.

If it's eyes, get a proper opinion.

I agree. Just thought if somebody was an expert not an "expert" I could send a photo. It's much better than it was, just a bit of dry wrinkly skin under around the eye that shouldn't be there

... post regret is setting in :)

Â