What are you?

BOF

Well ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Well ?

• I am a carnivore (omnivore)
    • I am a vegetarian
    • Me, I'm vegan

FWIW I don't think there is anything immoral or wrong with eating meat. It's just a personal choice as I do not like the idea of an animal dying to feed me!

And the cute little peas you eat? :winkold:

A girl at work has a best friend who is a fruitarian actually. Can't understand how she is still alive.

Omnivore. Can't understand the logic of vegans/vegetarians.

I'm with you, I don't mind the people who just don't eat meat cos they don't like it that's fair enough its the hippies who think its wrong to eat animals that drive me nuts.

"Don't be fooled jimmy, if a cow got the chance he's eat you and eveyone you hold dear." Troy McLure.

I'd like to know wehere meat eaters draw the line.

What meat wouldn't you eat, taking legality out of the equation?

Would people eat dolphin, for example?

Or would most only eat meat that was specifically reared for that purpose (eg Cows, Chickens etc)?

Or would most only eat meat that was specifically reared for that purpose (eg Cows, Chickens etc)?

Interesting question. I would like to know the answer to that too!

I try to only eat meat of animals that are not in danger and have been treated decently. That's my moral standards. Fish are a big problem and I stopped eating fish from the sea because of overfishing/pollution. I would eat dolphin though, why not?

Anything other than second hand pakora's (a joke for the car park meeters there)

bastard!!!

Not from you.!!!

I was thinking once you had given them to someone, I wasn't keen on receiving them second hand from that persons mouth!!!!!

I wont eat shark on principle because I don't want them wiped out. If it's not in danger of extinction (and it's not human) then I'll have it grilled please.

Â