Dreams and Psychoanalysis

LockStockVilla

I just remember a bit of dream I had last night. I had a wound on my toe and it was a few weeks old. When picking on it I found a small bottle inside with a clear liquid in it. I made prefect sense to me that it was there and I was a bit upset that I hadn't looked for it before. I was just glad I hadn't played any football and broken it. Can't remember anything else, but pretty sure there was more to it.. What the hell!

Had a dream vivid enough to remember parts of. I was in a cabin in some random snowy mountains with a ridiculously hot girl I used to work with, and I was successfully convincing her into bed. I got her into the bedroom, she took her clothes off and we climbed into bed, except instead of myself I was Doctor Zoidberg.

I've had the dreaming thing before it happened - it's spooky but also awesome.

Anyway, as usual xkcd captures the bonker dream sensation well :

edit: here's the link http://xkcd.com/430/

every_damn_morning.png

Personally, the most disturbing one I had twice in a short spell, was going into a dark stairwell, responding to a noise, investigating, I can sense something bad is going to happen, and as I look back and forth down a pitch black corridor, I go to turn around and feel/hear the sound of a bullet hitting me in the temple. I feel an unstable sensation, aware that I'm about to die, but time appears to have slowed right down. I am overcome by a very warm sensation, possibly the blood flowing out of my head, and then just as I feel I'm about to go somewhere I wake up. Both times my hear rate was racing, I mean seriously, sweating all over and as I got out of bed to wander round I could barely walk. Fortunately just happened the twice but really felt like I understood that split-second sensation of death approaching. I was calm in the dream as it unfurled in slo-mo, but yeah.

So anyway...

Had a dream vivid enough to remember parts of. I was in a cabin in some random snowy mountains with a ridiculously hot girl I used to work with, and I was successfully convincing her into bed. I got her into the bedroom, she took her clothes off and we climbed into bed, except instead of myself I was Doctor Zoidberg.

Zoidberg has no genitals.

Clearly penis related.

I tend to find if i've had a particularly boozy weekend, the first drink free night (Sunday or Monday usually) i'll have 3 or 4 vivid nightmares and they usually involve dead relatives or plane crashes. Pretty horrible to be honest.

I hardly ever remember the decent ones but I know I do have them quite a lot.

ok then I forgot about this so here is a few of them

I didn't write this one down but I remember that I had a dream a while back that I was in music zone in town looking for a drive by truckers CD and my mate came over and told me that he couldn't be arsed to queue any more so he shot 9 people who were waiting and we just turned around and walked out as if nothing happened

this one I wrote down back in February at 3:45am

foxes attack they refuse to get out of ******* garden and eventually put her in a giant hamster ball whilst she is sleeping and drag her outside and hide her up a tree, I see this as I'm coming home from the pub, I tell her and we decide to keep watch, the following night I chase one away but he is twice as big as a normal fox and appears super intelligent, he laughs at me and runs away

this one from March 14th at 4:20

outside sister is trying to take a random photo of me and some random girl but the picture wont take the suddenly a meteor crash lands into a sea life centre that is being built

this one from May 8th 4:20am

outside work getting attacked by mad creatures like a giant vulture and other strange birds, it is ok though because I have my war donkey with me, I command war donkey to protect me and he spits in the winged horses face and then takes on the rest, I tell war donkey to wait outside and I go to get a cup of tea from the office, inside I am told there is no sugar left in the building so I ride war donkey to the shop and buy some

this one doesn't have a date

hear noises from my back garden and go outside to investigate, I see a coffin outside with the lid up, I go over and check and see **** inside eating the remains of next door's uncle, I ask her what she is doing and she says its fine because I will get the blame, all of a sudden lights come on and I know people are looking for me, I run to the back of the garden and am down the underwoods (big park at the back of my mom and dads) I make it to the fence and can hear people calling me and can see their torches. I make it to the allotments and there is a coach load of spanish football fans, I run and hide on the coach and get a lift home, I get to my front door and there is a coffin blocking the way, I move it and go upstairs and notice that it is now 6:30am and I need to get up for work soon so I go to bed in my muddy clothes

I have another notepad lying around somewhere that has quite a few other dreams in it, if I can be arsed to find it out I'll post a few more.

oh yeah one of my worst ones (this was a few years ago now) was when I had a dream that my dog was possessed by the devil and there was literally thousands of crows sitting in my back garden and then I noticed my dog but she looked all manky and horrible and she was standing on her back legs and walking from side to side and her head was at 180 degrees so I had to hit her with a shovel

I woke up in the morning and had to make a big fuss of the dog because I felt really bad

Â