*Ahem* It is the weekend, is it not?

trekka

...bit late in the day but here goes.

Yesterday I finished a conference with work and I have to say it was one of the best conferences I have ever attended. The Americans were a good laugh, we drank port all evening on Thursday which ended up with "if you need a place to stay for a holiday..." type chats (ranging from a lodge in Montana to a place in Orlando). Job done 8)

Yesterday afternoon, aside from slowly waking up from the evening of Port, I dragged myself down to Portsmouth to *kick* the lodger out from my flat (kick is a strong word, he's a good lad who has really looked after the place for the past few months).

So here I am, back in my own place, alone for a change, and I'm really enjoying it. I have no plans for the rest of the weekend apart from maybe ordering a pizza, having a few beers and chilling out.

What are your plans for your weekend (or what is left of it)?

MV5BMjAwMjU1MTA4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAxNTc3NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Speaking of food, I can't make up my mind for dinner. I definitely want a take-away but what take-away? I fancied a pizza earlier but having looked at the prices from dominos (£15 for a large pizza!) I've kind of decided that unless I get a huge discount code that isn't going to happen. I'm off KFC (seeing as I had it a few weeks ago), don't really fancy a curry or chinese, so what does that leave me with?

Speaking of food, I can't make up my mind for dinner. I definitely want a take-away but what take-away? I fancied a pizza earlier but having looked at the prices from dominos (£15 for a large pizza!) I've kind of decided that unless I get a huge discount code that isn't going to happen. I'm off KFC (seeing as I had it a few weeks ago), don't really fancy a curry or chinese, so what does that leave me with?

A browse on either just-eat or meals2go to find a far nicer pizza for half the price of dominos?

A browse on either just-eat or meals2go to find a far nicer pizza for half the price of dominos?

Aye but the past few pizzas I've had from the local, cough, establishments have been grease grease and more grease with a bit of lightning thrown in for good effect. Don't get me wrong, Dominos, Pizza Hut etc aren't exactly perfect but at least they don't deliver them like they've been dipped in a hot tub of Stork margarine.

After a manic week I've told everyone to piss off for the weekend. This weekend is mine. And now I risk getting bored and going to the boozer. Going to Dublin to watch Villa in Murrays tomorrow. Other than that, an intentionally quiet weekend in store.

Hmm seems like Britain's no different then, pizzas in Singapore are usually pretty exorbitantly priced as well, unlike the ones in America (the fast food ones anyway). What a shame.

Fish and chips trekka?

Going to the nature centre this afternoon with the girly then will grab some lunch somewhere then going for a curry tonight. Probably stick a film on later or catch motd2.

Up early for our first game of the season. Got down there, changed, ready to go.

Out on the pitch to find out the council hadn't marked out the pitches or mowed the grass. Unplayable, so we all got sent home. 50 miles driven, 2 and a half hours wasted.

Â